annie is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

E0L

07-03-2011

1. frost fire annie, this skin makes noticing her stun aura incredibly hard, it needs to be made more visible its far too transparent. making avoiding my next complaint even more difficult

2. flash stun tibbers dead. do i need to say more? her stun needs a huge damage reduction. after her tibbers buff her damage output is borderline obscene, no wait i take it back its just obscene. shes one of the hardest char to solo lane against now. i guess if there exists an argument for keeping her damage output then she needs to be made even more fragile, as i see it shes practically a caster version of vayne now. except most likely far worse.

flash/roll, stun/condem, tibbers,final hour, dead.

StardustMirage

07-03-2011

they should make LOTHAR EDGE IN this game

Brosona

07-03-2011

Build Mercury Treads/Banshee's Veil/Quicksilver Sash/Any other MR item.

You do realize that Banshee's messes up all burst mages comboes, right?

seanzies

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDevotion View Post
they should make LOTHAR EDGE IN this game
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

no

Eppa

07-03-2011

She used to be even better at killing stuff at 6.

Horuspinker

07-03-2011

yeah i am seeing annie left right and center in ranked games now and its true unless your a tank all annie needs to do it spam up stun then flash stun all combo rotate and its gg to the enemy team.

i would settle for riot buffing some of the other champs to compensate for this ****** friendly insane burst damage this but i dont have any high hopes for it.

@Riot i have never not liked playing lol till the recent patches but lately it feels like you've let monkeys do the balancing

E0L

07-03-2011

its really hard to survive against annie even with MR, her stun hits so hard now so if your trying to harass her back by the time you are at lvl 6 she will still have the edge over you.

so unless you want to leave lane for her to shop come back and hope she didnt smash your tower too hard just to try to solo her i doubt you will one up her mid lane, shell just have an xp edge of you by then as well.

the only viable answer is to gank her. so if ganking is the technically correct solution then we need more OP 1v1 chars like vayne and we all know how thankful the community is for those types of approaches.

maybe i have it wrong maybe it should be tibbers who should die easily.

anyway all i know is that grabbing early MR is not going to change her insane burst/lock combo, she will still have enough time to demolish you before you ever get out of her combo. so running back to store is a very risky poor alternative you might as well just leave the lane to her for the entire early game. i guess its fine if your in a competitive group. but for pubs she is just obscene.

edit: maybe she needs the eve approach, leave her survivability alone, same of tibbers, but drop her stun and make it a slow. that way she still has her damage too but no more 123 dead, its far too easy

Zarthorn

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by E0L View Post
its really hard to survive against annie even with MR, her stun hits so hard now so if your trying to harass her back by the time you are at lvl 6 she will still have the edge over you.

so unless you want to leave lane for her to shop come back and hope she didnt smash your tower too hard just to try to solo her i doubt you will one up her mid lane, shell just have an xp edge of you by then as well.

the only viable answer is to gank her. so if ganking is the technically correct solution then we need more OP 1v1 chars like vayne and we all know how thankful the community is for those types of approaches.

maybe i have it wrong maybe it should be tibbers who should die easily.

anyway all i know is that grabbing early MR is not going to change her insane burst/lock combo, she will still have enough time to demolish you before you ever get out of her combo. so running back to store is a very risky poor alternative you might as well just leave the lane to her for the entire early game. i guess its fine if your in a competitive group. but for pubs she is just obscene.

edit: maybe she needs the eve approach, leave her survivability alone, same of tibbers, but drop her stun and make it a slow. that way she still has her damage too but no more 123 dead, its far too easy
How to deal with Annie:

1. Don't bunch up in team fights, this makes it easier for her to get the combo down (too many players act like they are sucked together by some wierd gravitational pull, stop it seriously)

2. Carry Banshee's or QSS this screws up her combo.

3. Never stay still, the more you move around the harder it is for Annie to land Tibbers on your head.

4. Use a strong mage champ to mid against her, Vlad, Malz, Rumble, Anivia, Leblanc and Cho'gath all have the upper hand against Annie during the laning phase.

5. Always focus Annie first in team fights, she is the preverbial glass cannon and taking her down first will reduce there teams damage output drastically (Malz is a master at shutting down Annie with his Silence/NullZone/Ulti combo)

Commenting on your idea of making her stun a slow, all you'll achieve is making a lot of players mad with that. Annie has to store the stun and catch you with the spell to get the stun unlike Eve's which was an anytime stun.

The only thing that needs fixing is the double damage bug, with that a lot of the Annie QQ would stop.

CheeseCakeyumyum

07-03-2011

yep annie should be toned down a bit considering how good both her late and early games is. If u dont have someone like mord or kass facing her she will snow ball hard.

NODAVG

07-03-2011

I am actually very surprised. After her remake, she needs about 200 AP to be stronger than she was before. There is NO WAY she has 200 AP when she hits lvl 6. If she's good she can have it at lvl 11.
If you have problems with her early game, you are doing something very, VERY wrong.

First of all: don't go against fully charged caster when you are half HP. Don't allow her to free farm forever.

Always look at her pyromania counter. Always remember if she used her shield recently ( she cant reach second stun if she has her shield on cd ).
She is mana-hungry early game. If she is on 1/2 of her mana, she CAN'T kill full HP champion ( take advantage of this and attack ).

For annie is more important timing and situation, than her spells themselves. She charges when it is good for her. Don't wait for that moment. Attack her first, you'll be surprised how weak she is if the fight started in the wrong moment for her. DON'T TOWER-DIVE HER. If Annie is under attack, her best chance of escape is when you towerdive her.