Caitlyn's Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColeSlawFromKFC

07-02-2011

Caitlyn has been thought as some as a incredibly strong laner but lackluster carry due to her lack of AoE damage and/or steroids. I don't know if this has been proposed in this fashion, but I think what would help her out a bit is to lower the charge time of her q with an interactive w or e.

What I mean is this: each level in either her W or E decreases the rev time of her q by 0.2 to make her have to level up her q and either her w or e to get the most out of her q.

The reason why I think this would help her is that it would not significantly affect her incredible laning prowess but it might have a noticeable impact in team fights if it proves to be better than auto attacking. That or it will be reverted to a pretty good poking pre-team fights.

Any suggestions or problems with this? Oh, and sorry if this idea has already been posted. I haven't found a thread saying what I said, so yeah.

SinDur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Caitlyn's Q is fine as it is. The first target it hits is the only one that truly matters, every target there after is just the bonus "AoE". Her's is simply linear instead of with width to it. Her innate can be classified as a steroid, since it's a free damage boost every group of attacks.

Aside from this, I don't think she's really in need of any "help" from where she is. There are far more problem champions that need Riot's attention.

Zero Dark Thirty

07-03-2011

Caitlyn is fine. Her Q especially.

MarcusGraves

07-03-2011

her Q is fine. it hits hard, good harass, can clear whole creep waves and scales really well (1.3 AD ratio)

Cloud Potato

07-03-2011

Being a carry with a good early game is a powerful asset. I don't think it's enough, but it's somethin g many carries would kill for.