Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Master Yi Needs Buff Needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wiedzmak

07-03-2011

Quote:
- AD Ratio is extremely higher then most AD carries

?What AD ratios?
Quote:
there really isnt any Melee or Ranged Carry/Anti Carry that can beat a Yi at even ground in items and level

udyr, xin, ww, popy, tryn, olaf, trundle, tristana, noc, sion -took me about 5 sec to thing about them, and im sure i didynt mention all guys who can easly wreck yi

Quote:
without the use of CC

and how many chapions dont have any cc?

Khasface

07-03-2011

When i read the title, I assumed it meant the OP was offering intelligent and funny post about how Master Yi, if anythings, needs to be nerfed.

Confused? If Master Yi needed a buff, he'd be underpowered. Which he most certainly is not. And since Master Yi Needs buff needed makes absolulatly no sense in any other taking, I face palmed when I read his post.

For shame, sir, for shame.

Stahp Feedin Pls

07-03-2011

why do you want to ruin a balanced champion .... disgusting zzz