Master Yi Needs Buff Needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odysseus1

07-02-2011

No, I don't know where you are coming from at all.

AngusSama

07-02-2011

lol, I don't think you should be allowed to upvote your own posts...

pwnofdoom

07-02-2011

lol this guy downvoting on 4 accounts haha

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

ya sure and i want to stop seeing ap yis slicing off a third of my life every time they use alpha strike.

LucianRiaxik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

anyone saying Master Yi needs a buff are the ones that only know how to play Master Yi and refuse to accept the fact he is one of the most Easiest Melee AD carries in the game to use.

- Alpha Strike ~ one of the largest blinks in the game right now and it hits up to 4 targets, not to mention it is 100% of his Ability Power.
- Alpha Strike ~ Early Game farming tool and Jungling tool that makes his farming very effective early levels and not having to rely on Auto hitting creeps like 99% of the AD carries.
- Wuju Style ~ Built in B.F. Sword (active 2 B.F. Swords)
- Meditate ~ Makes him pretty unkillable at max stats when channeled, and AP Yi using this means he can stay in lane forever.
- Highlander ~ one of the most epic ultimates in the game right now, allowing him to Backdoor and escape with little harm to himself.
- Highlander ~ it refreshes ALL of his abilities when he kills someone with this activated, meaning he has no cooldowns in team fights, its a matter of Mana Pool.
- Passive ~ When done correctly in ganks, can deal considerable amounts of damage with a single hit on the 7th strike.
- AD Ratio is extremely higher then most AD carries

the main thing that stops Yi is CC, there really isnt any Melee or Ranged Carry/Anti Carry that can beat a Yi at even ground in items and level ... without the use of CC.... So no Yi doesnt need a buff, if you think so then you should try playing people like Katarina who are even mroe useless when the other team have 5 ways to stop your ultimate.

NakedGranny

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkGhost View Post
Their does seem to be a bit more favoritism towards Noc considering he has life steal, fear, and ult that gives him the ability to teleport to far places, but Yi does have a double attack and an ability to not be slowed which makes him an excellent chaser.
if Yi got any changes, it should be a harsh nerf to the anti-fun factor of being chased down and dying over ten seconds because of his ult... or watching him hack a tower down in five seconds and sprinting away with a billion movespeed.... or watching him pop projectiles and dodge Karthus' ult with Alpha Strike even though everyone else lost those abilities long ago... or watching him Meditate under your own tower until his Alpha Strike is off cooldown so he can use it and then walk away with the kill....

he's cheesy and anti-fun, perhaps not quite as anti-fun as Tryndamere or Mordekaiser, but still.

fewer troll champs, please.

Zilta

07-02-2011

Yi has the same problem as trynd, pubstomper but vs a halfway competent team he is pretty much completely useless

trancepticom

07-02-2011

i never thought i would read a post saying master yi is UP and needs a buff. fed yi = game over if his team is half decent, giving him a buff will be ridiculous. he is one of the original champs and has been reworked so many times, what it comes down to is ppl complain NO MATTER WHAT riot does. master yi is just ****ing fine, if u cant play him then choose someone else cause hes easy as balls to play and a million other people have been more than succesful with him

Jafoob

07-02-2011

the only problem i have with yi is that when one is on my team hes a full blown ****** and goes into 1 vs 5's

sdn8904

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaOticLuc View Post
the main thing that stops Yi is CC, there really isnt any Melee or Ranged Carry/Anti Carry that can beat a Yi at even ground in items and level ... without the use of CC....
How many champs don't have any kind of CC? And exhaust takes him down too. Btw, almost any bruiser can beat him.