jax op and irelia pretty balanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BMoneySwanson

07-03-2011

u ppl are all on crack if u think irelia, and hop off my jock with allthe comments like " o u mosted of sucked if he killed all 3 of you" and all that other stuff. Idont know how u feel irelia is op and jax up. u guys need to uninstall

also its pretty lame u follow riot on twitter... jesus

Eppa

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoneySwanson View Post
u ppl are all on crack if u think irelia, and hop off my jock with allthe comments like " o u mosted of sucked if he killed all 3 of you" and all that other stuff. Idont know how u feel irelia is op and jax up. u guys need to uninstall

For some reason we don't Jax run wild and learned to counter him, I know we are crazy. Irelia is just plain better than Jax if your opponents know how to play.

HandheldBrandon

07-03-2011

The only reason you would think Jax is OP is if you mainly play twisted tree line in which hes very strong but tryndamere is alot stronger in that map due to his mobility. Also autoattackers need simply buy a sword of the divine and unless Jax is fighting 1v1 by your minions he wont be dodging.

Please take a look at my thread before making obnoxious posts such as this with no credible evidence.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=874464

iDreamLike

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoneySwanson View Post

You sir, fail. I'm pretty sure you should uninstall scrub.

ShhDoYouHearThat

07-03-2011

Personally I think Irelia is crazy OP, I could be wrong, because any champ can seem OP when played right, but all she has to offer, she is crazy.

Has not only a passive lifesteal ability, but an Ult that can give her alot of health back

A true damage skill with it when activated so say byebye armor

Stun/Slowdown so she has the ability to stun when running, or even be slightly lower in hp and get stunned, or be rediculously slowed down

She also has a decent damage dash to close the gap between her and anyone in the game, so if you're trying to flee, or even being a ranged carry, she has the ability to get behind lines and rape.

On top of it all she can be very tank (no reason she shouldnt be played that way) and still deal alot of damage. So Tank DPS high damage output, with good CC, and self-heal:? Why would she need to be buffed? That would be absurd, thinking in the wrong direction imo.

It has been awhile since I've seen a bad Irelia, and not a crazy OP one, but I could be wrong and many could disagree with what I have to say. Everyone I guess is entitled to their own opinions.

Regardless if she gets nerfed or not the LoL Realm will live on, but the one thing she doesn't need is a buff.

Espy Psyche

07-03-2011

I play as Irelia. I play against Irelia. She doesn't need nerfs or buffs.

Jax's biggest problem is the dodge mechanic. I would like to see a rework of his Counter Strike. Power wise he could use a nerf but doesn't really need one, and a Counter Strike rework might actually put him in a spot where he doesn't need nerfed.

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Jax has to be the weakest champion at End Game if you and another person bought his some health, a little bit of slow, and the Sword of the Divine.

Whats wrong with a champion that forces you to change your build a bit?

If you are a champion who does not have CC, you need to change your build around a bit dependent on the situation. If you have no CC, and you refuse to do this, you are a squishy liability, and you deserve to get murdered by Jax every time.