jax op and irelia pretty balanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarcusGraves

07-02-2011

jax was made for 1 on 1s DUH especially vs auto attackers, just look at his how his kit works. if your trying to 1 on 1 him then you deserve that lamp post to the face.

if your letting jax farm to get his really good items then of course he will crush your skull in late game, this goes for just about every champ. if he doesn't then he's pretty weak and doesn't bring much to team fights expect killing off the carry

he's also weak to burst damage from mages because the longer the fight drags out the stronger jax gets but in short scraps he doesn't do as well

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

um let me guess u were using 3 squishy champs? with no cc bring out something tanker or at least stock an exhaust.

BioRemnant

07-02-2011

It is a known fact that irelia getting a mana cost increase (nerf)

Taken from Guinsoo's twitter:
@RiotGuinsooSteve Feak "Just looked at Irelia's mana costs. Now I feel a sudden urge to raaaaaaaaaaage"
@RiotGuinsooSteve Feak "Nerfing Irelia gets me excited. Bad?" RT @Emumuhat @RiotGuinsoo"Yes, YES. Destroy Irelia, and your journey to the dark side will be complete!"

there you go

Gohan37

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekitsu View Post
You the know the perfect way to kill the best melee 1v1 in the game?

Use the best 1v1 mage in the game, LeBlanc.
Fixed that for you.

As for the Original Poster: Jax is the best melee 1v1er, only 1 champ can beat him. If you have a smart team= The enemy Jax is just food. Bad team? Jax owns. Pretty much a pubstomper.

BMoneySwanson

07-02-2011

even if u deny his ex and gold he is still an op champ we didnt 1v1 I know better ussually. He tanked our teamand we didnt have 3 squishy champs it was garen, irelia, and cass. awfully presumptious of you though

C0ldN00b

07-02-2011

lol at jax OP. your posting ability needs a nerf and your skills need a buff

MarcusGraves

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoneySwanson View Post
even if u deny his ex and gold he is still an op champ we didnt 1v1 I know better ussually. He tanked our teamand we didnt have 3 squishy champs it was garen, irelia, and cass. awfully presumptious of you though
i really don't believe he could take on those 3 champs and not be obliterated unless you guys really sucked

Cradum

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoneySwanson View Post
Christonya I would agree when u sed that I want irelia to be buffed because I play her buts its more about the fact hat she is balanced and does not need to be nerfed. Also get off yur ****ing high horse, and dont be a snotty little *****. Obviously if i main a champ I would want them buffed at all times butt irelia doesnt need either a buff or nerf frankly. JAX IS OP, check other threads im not the only one who thinks so, im guessing u play jax.

translation for everyone else **** u Christonya
if i checked other threads and thought what they thought, i would take it upon myself to just go ahead and uninstall.

That being said, it's very tempting to tell you that.

TL;DR Jax is UP, irelia is OP, you got them backwards.

Gohan37

07-02-2011

Jax is not majorly UP, and not majorly OP. Not even minorly OP other then 3v3 or a 1v1.

imo he is perfect. Maybe SLIGHTLY UP, but he is in no need of nerfs or buffs atm.

M0ngo Like Candy

07-03-2011

What is this i dont even.....