jax op and irelia pretty balanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BMoneySwanson

07-02-2011

first off jax super ****ing op so **** annoying. Riot come on, I don't know why you make a champ like jax that gets 1 item, hextech gunblade, and he wins the game by himslef. I just played a 3v3 where he killed all of us. We did kill him however when all 3 where on him, and still somone died. Even in 5v5 hes still incredably op. he heals for all his health andcan easyily take on any one 1v1. Nerf him if u nerf anyone.

secondly, Irelia is pretty balanced. O heard you were going to nerf her. I would ask that you dont. I like irela very much she is one of my mains. The main reason I heard you would nerf her is bcause she does too much aparently. I would argue that while she is sort of a jack of all trades she does exceed at them. her heals are small and u have nerfed her ult one or two times. Yes she has a stun but thats conditional. Her heal/true damage is low. If we look at other champs like cho gath who has a 650 base damage with a .7 ratio on a min cd. huge true damage and heal. Olaf had a 340 base damage true damage attack granted it does 140 to himself which I think u should take off by the way but any way the true damage is fair on irelia. Her q is a cool ability itsa dash... neat. Her ult in my opinion does not heal for enough idk. But its cool hows its low cool down and damage so..... neat.

In closing plz NERF JAX AND DO NOT NERF IRELIA

TY

Christonya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoneySwanson View Post
first off jax super ****ing op so **** annoying. Riot come on, I don't know why you make a champ like jax that gets 1 item, hextech gunblade, and he wins the game by himslef. I just played a 3v3 where he killed all of us. We did kill him however when all 3 where on him, and still somone died. Even in 5v5 hes still incredably op. he heals for all his health andcan easyily take on any one 1v1. Nerf him if u nerf anyone.

secondly, Irelia is pretty balanced. O heard you were going to nerf her. I would ask that you dont. I like irela very much she is one of my mains. The main reason I heard you would nerf her is bcause she does too much aparently. I would argue that while she is sort of a jack of all trades she does exceed at them. her heals are small and u have nerfed her ult one or two times. Yes she has a stun but thats conditional. Her heal/true damage is low. If we look at other champs like cho gath who has a 650 base damage with a .7 ratio on a min cd. huge true damage and heal. Olaf had a 340 base damage true damage attack granted it does 140 to himself which I think u should take off by the way but any way the true damage is fair on irelia. Her q is a cool ability itsa dash... neat. Her ult in my opinion does not heal for enough idk. But its cool hows its low cool down and damage so..... neat.

In closing plz NERF JAX AND DO NOT NERF IRELIA

TY
Translation for every one else: I play Irelia, don't nerf her only buff her. I don't play jax, I suck and can't stop jax, nerf him.

Rekitsu

07-02-2011

You the know the perfect way to kill the best melee 1v1 in the game?

Use the best 1v1 mage in the game, malz.

Bernkastar

07-02-2011

3V3 is unbalanced and Jax is op in Twisted Treeline, but the game does not balanced around 3v3.

Also, Jax is pretty underpowered right now.

Christonya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernkastar View Post
Also, Jax is pretty underpowered right now.
Srsly, buff jax, nerf Irelia.

BMoneySwanson

07-02-2011

Christonya I would agree when u sed that I want irelia to be buffed because I play her buts its more about the fact hat she is balanced and does not need to be nerfed. Also get off yur ****ing high horse, and dont be a snotty little *****. Obviously if i main a champ I would want them buffed at all times butt irelia doesnt need either a buff or nerf frankly. JAX IS OP, check other threads im not the only one who thinks so, im guessing u play jax.

translation for everyone else **** u Christonya

BMoneySwanson

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekitsu View Post
You the know the perfect way to kill the best melee 1v1 in the game?

Use the best 1v1 mage in the game, malz.
malz is a good counter the jax's jump/stun if he has a dodge proc up is crazy. He jumps, stuns, and right clicks ppl to deth,

PinkGhost

07-02-2011

Jax has a pretty big weakness. Despite Riot trying to make his ult a counter to it he still has a huge Spell weakness. He relies on auto attacks to do most of his damage and he is not hard to keep down from beginning. By the time Jax gets the items he needs to become Godly that team probably should have the game locked down already. If anything they need to make him a lil more magic resistant.

BMoneySwanson

07-02-2011

late game jax heals for all his health and has crazy dmage he needs no magic reist buff. buy a MR item. I know ppl would argue to do that for my jax problems, but it is still the fact that he just does too much damage.

Mooninites

07-02-2011

jax is ridiculous at end-game