An Idea for Evelynn.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaizato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

To avoid the early-game pressure that Evelynn once provided that you've managed to fix by taking away her stun. However, this practicaly makes her useless.

Make it so that she has the ability to stun upon hit for the duration of her ult. And ofcourse, I'm too lazy to think about the math or balance on this, but I think this might fix her being too strong early game and make it so that she isn't a liability for teams mid to late game.

Please consider adding something like this to her kit Riot.

Do it for this Panda.

Just look at this Panda, you can't say no to this Panda.

KartoonMac

07-02-2011

great idea mr panda

AngusSama

07-02-2011

The panda is **** convincing...

Rekitsu

07-02-2011

You, uh, you do know that Phreak openly stated they plan to nerf eve so bad no one will play her, and until they finish the stealth rework they planned to leave her like that.

I lost the actual quote, but it was openly stated. They wern't trying to hide they wanted eve dead.

Shaneeeee

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekitsu View Post
You, uh, you do know that Phreak openly stated they plan to nerf eve so bad no one will play her, and until they finish the stealth rework they planned to leave her like that.

I lost the actual quote, but it was openly stated. They wern't trying to hide they wanted eve dead.
Why are they reworking stealth? It seems fine to me.

Zymogen007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

I like your idea, makes it so that she has to be stealthed and needs to activate her Ulty to stun, that seems like a viable solution (+1)
And everyone keeps saying stealth remake but it would be nice ro hear from a legit source where they are planning to go with it. Just some real info that's all

GohanSmurf

07-02-2011

Riot removed the stun to prevent her from making the game "un-fun". This is temporary and will be changed with the stealth rework.

So they have plans for her, but they still gotta test it. Leaving this as a option.

Zymogen007

07-02-2011

Again yea yea yea stealth rework we all know, but then again we really don't know anything about when or what the stealth rework will be. Its kind of like that monkey king vid we all watched: "coming soon" and not a word since.

mdkpacman

07-02-2011

bump i want to hear about stealth remake too cause riot killed Eve. I still think its personally so people will buy other champions to get people to spend money on new champions. What better way to get people to buy new champions than to nerf all the old ones to unplayable. Thats what ploy I think is happening. Except for yorick. LOL

Xurreal

07-03-2011

Wait a second. so they think that no one will ever play her again?

It's stupid to delete champions.

I play this game for Evelynn.

How do you like that, Mr. Phreak...?

The reason I give money to riot is because of Evelynn.

Kinda counter productive, huh?