AP Alistar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesuszilla

07-02-2011

So I understand that there was a recent nerf to Alistar's scaling from AP. But he still has a .6 AP scaling from his pulverize, which not only knocks you up for one second, but then stuns you upon landing for .5 seconds(Why it needs to stun you on top of knocking you up I have no idea since knockups aren't affected by tenacity.). His Headbutt has a .8 AP ratio, and it too doubles as a stun, as the current mechanics make you unable to act for about 1 second after being hit with the ability, regardless of how far you actually traveled. So he has two forms of cc, is considered a tank, has fairly high ap ratios for his two skills, has an ultimate that gives him full 75% damage reduction that removes crowd control when used, and closes gaps easily at long range. I just feel his kit is too strong, I mean why play one of the other AP champions when you can just play Alistar and build straight AP? You eliminate the squishy aspect of being an Ap carry, while bringing twin cc and doubling as a short fight tank.
Point is his kit is too strong as it stands, he either needs to have lower scaling to prevent full AP builds from being viable, lose the "stun" effect his headbutt gives if the target only moves a small distance(or nerf the range), or reduce the effectiveness of his abilities such as the extra stun on the end of pulverize, or the ability for him to tower dive onto someone with his ultimate and never fear being killed. This is not a QQ thread, I'm simply noticing that Alistar brings too much to the table now, and something should be done about it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elazul Arcanum

07-02-2011

You used "irregardless", opinion invalid.