Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Playing Morde = I'm too stoned to play anything else

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I will put one note here, i agree most Mordes you seem to see are pubstompers. I play AP Morde myself and i can say, youre right, easy to play when it comes to pubstomping (an activity i try not to engage in) but hey think this way. Heres a list of ways to counter him, what pubstompers do, and what decent mordes do. Just to make a point.

Focus so he cannot use abilities to shield (generaly applies to AP)
Just cc lock (applies to all Mordes similar to Vladimir in both focus aspects)
Never 1v1 especialy as a squishy
Send the tank in to remind morde he cant do **** to someone heaily defended.

Pubstomper Morde:
Boots: Would you belive i've seen ninja tabi on most?
first Item Mogs/FoN/Thornmail
Second Item RARELY Rylais, generalya Mogs/FoN/Thornmail whichever you need
Core items: Mogs/Fon/Thornmail
Main Tactic: BLOOD FOR ALLAH ALL MUST DIE! Nothing stops Mr.Pubstomper
Secondary tactic: Troll your allies, it's all their fault you're losing those tower dives.
Primary stat goals: Health > Defence > Ap ( as if we need that ****)

Decent Morde:
First Item: Rylais/Hextech
Second Item: Rylais/Hextech/Deathcap
Core items: Rylais/Hextech/Deathcap (look its all ap!)
Main Tactic: BRUISER/AP aoe rape.
Secondary Tactic: Deny enemies all ability to farm, while not giving up safety.
Primary stat goals: CDR > Spell Pen/Vamp (mild amounts at least) > AP > Large aounts of defence stats.

see a pattern? I sure do! One tends to play full on i cannot be killed i'm a super tank. And the other CHARGES the shield for defence while dealing damage. Maybe you aren't playing with the good Mordes, then again you said in general, but i mainly do 5v5 premades in unranked.