Playing Morde = I'm too stoned to play anything else

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SS Jagdpanther

07-02-2011

This isnt a QQ thread. Let me start by saying I have around 700 wins with Blitz and ofcourse i have pulled countless people under towers for kills.

One trend i notice though is the lack of brain function of people while playing morde.

By far the EASIEST people to grab.

My Theory?

Its a combination of a few things:
- Morde has some fetish for forcing creeps on towers
- His survivability apparently excludes him from creep blocking

They dont do what the majority of other players do as a defensive mechanism like for example not forcing creeps past the halfway mark or creep blocking. Instead they focus on getting that CS up and forget that feeding is bad.

They are frustrating to lane with but playing as blitz they are enjoyably stupid to lane against. Doing my bit to raise awareness of a srs mental disability associated with playing morde.

CoolHeroBro

07-02-2011

He's not really that bad, but for some reason he attracts "Oh wow this champ is uber leet pownage!" kids like flies to ****

LordLegato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Of course you find Morde players like that. He's ridiculously easy to play.

Minahs Day

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLegato View Post
Of course you find Morde players like that. He's ridiculously easy to play.
Until you realize you need to ulti the ranged carry/yi/tryndamere, NOT THE GOD**** BRAND.

tmacandcheese

07-03-2011

I'd have to say, Morde is probably second easiest IMO. My first easiest is the hero I play when I bring my laptop to a friends house and bring a mouse, leaving me no option but to use the little nub between the G adn H keys, or the trackpad, I use the nub xD

Sivir.

*Easily farm, build decent items, watch team's reaction of "OMG, LOOK OUT!!! SHE'S RIGHT CLICKING!!!*

Morde is a close second though, but beats her if mice are used in both cases xD

IS1e3cc613d0d6d0

07-03-2011

He farms like mad even if you can't lasthit. Due to the farm he gets he gets strong and people feel like he is OP.

I hate playing against him, there are always peoples who let him farm making it a pain to play against him.

I would love a Morde rework - he isn't not fun to play against.

Best Zod NA

07-03-2011

Morde v. Singed solo top ftw.

Invader Kazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Sion is not fun to play against, i always hatd him but lately the sion i encounter blow 1/4 of my hp with the stun and no AP! lets not even talk about that shield, tjat shield i what you should be crying of!

Cloud Potato

07-03-2011

If he doesn't kill your creeps as fast as humanly possible, he will die to your harassment. Ta da! We have a pubstomper.

Xalthorn

07-03-2011

Mordekaiser attracts relatively bad players for a variety of reasons.

Number 1: He can stomp hard, and needs to be countered.

Number 2: He isn't countered as frequently as he should be (It should be always) and thus people that do not understand the concept of ganking can easily get to thinking he's invincible, simply because the Sona, Rammus pair he's up against can't hurt him.

Number 3: Due to his lack of CC and general usefulness to the team he has relatively high survivability and damage, meaning less skilled players always feel like they're doing something despite the fact they're probably feeding, leading them to believe he is OP and only ever loses because of his team.

Number 4:
You can pretty much buy whatever the hell you want with him and still be viable to pubstomp, kids these days just love the be "unique."

That's just my interpretation of the average Mordekaiser player's behavior.