Jax.......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheezdealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

ZOMG JAX IS OP WTF RIOT SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

naw but really i hate people who do this after i own them, i mean, if jax is in the right hands, he can be quite amazing, early game very squishy, but later game unbelievably powerful, however the people who suck hard at him just.... "HE NEEDS TO BE BUFFED" sorta thing, what are your thoughts on this?

Winterstride

07-02-2011

This happens in every game ever and will continue happening until the end of time as we know it.

Imranthegreat

07-02-2011

You have officially wasted a spot on the list of problems riot needs to fix, thank you for that.

Rekitsu

SerratedBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Jax is overpowered if you ask me. stun empowered leap with ult stack is too devastating especially since he can just walk free most of the time.

Diamond Demon

07-02-2011

i just think he is OP in 3v3, cause the chances of your opponents having characters to oppose him are slim. and getting SoD is annoying and expensive. his dmg ratio is kidna crazy even tho it was toned down. I think if they find out how to balance him in 3's he will be set in all match types...you know the whole two options.

kavinh the third

07-02-2011

ya so is soraka she's op too in the right hands! but how many of those are there?

GohanSmurf

07-02-2011

Please.. stop complaining. He is fine as it is, amazingly fine. And your gonna get him touched again with the sudden uprise in Jax threads. LET THE CHAMP BE!!!