I know you hate Eve and all...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoowooY

07-02-2011

but for the people that don't, can you atleast make her viable?

pwetty pweese?

mdkpacman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

bump

Kalarepa

07-03-2011

They're working on new stealth system. They broke her, so she won't keep destroying games until they'll figure out how to fix stealth.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

RIOT DOESNT WANT YOU TO PLAY RIOT UNTIL STEALTH REWORK.
sheesh.

Nero Aeolus

07-03-2011

Oddly enough, since they nerfed the hell out of her I've been doing better as her. :P

Doctor Baldhead

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neroaelous View Post
Oddly enough, since they nerfed the hell out of her I've been doing better as her. :P
People aren't afraid of her anymore. Really though, the stealth nerf isn't what broke her, it's the heal nerf. If she had her old heal numbers, Sunfire Eve would still be decent.

Lilith567

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neroaelous View Post
I actually had the same feelings....it means I have to play more defensively, but I die less

Xurreal

07-03-2011

To be honest i feel as though at least to Shadow Walk, its a slight improvement.

The only thing she lost was the ability to cancel Channel spells, which might have been where her added Overpowererededness came from a little. But she gained an entire second at all ranks, which means so much more to me.

Mmmm, another second of Spiking dat ass