Thanks For Fixing Gangplank

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PewPewlazortag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallantgreg View Post
Well this was fun. People complain that the slow was a buff and that he is now OP.
Well congratulations, you got your wish, he is getting nerfed.
Could you post the link to where your quote is from?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thecoyl

Senior Member

07-02-2011

Yes thanks for buffing gangplank one of the balanced champs in the game now hes super fun to play because i like to play overpowerd champions that you can do good with on your first game with him.

Next on the list of balance champs getting buffed nasus!

Shows how people that cant just learn a champ can change the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gallantgreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewlazortag View Post
Could you post the link to where your quote is from?
Could you click the arrow in my quote that says 'view post' when you hover over it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

Senior Member

07-03-2011

I liked GP more before buff, because I was one of few people playing him. Now I see pirates in every single game, so I had to stop using him. I just don't like playing "fotm" champions, which are GP, Annie and AP Alistar atm.
I'm not saying they're OP. I just see them in all games, since last patch and tournament.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fire Fist Fenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallantgreg View Post
Well this was fun. People complain that the slow was a buff and that he is now OP.
Well congratulations, you got your wish, he is getting nerfed.
they should leave him as is, hes fine now and does not need a nerf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarota

Senior Member

07-03-2011

I have never played Gank before the buff...

I played him once afther buff on my friends account with a full crit page, And found out that it's waaaaaaay to easy to kill stuff with him.

He is squish, But most people just want to walk away afther a parry crit, So they run and die anyhow... Somehow they're afraid of getting too close or something?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItzmyStory

Senior Member

07-03-2011

Now Gp is way overpower ive played game where he could one shot an ashe, i pretty such that's not balance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotbuffguy

Member

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4MoNsx View Post
Now Gp is way overpower ive played game where he could one shot an ashe, i pretty such that's not balance.
Add one second to Raise Morale.
He can now one shot Ashe.

If you really think this latest patch affected his parrley that much then there is absolutely nothing you can do to balance GP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I forget who

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-03-2011

The slow was a bit over the top... Now GP can slow but can't be slowed himself because of Remove Scurvy. Also there's a problem when anyone can simply pick up a champ and pub stomp with him without mastering anything. That's why Teemo got nerfed.

The slow needs to go. It was an unnecessary, out of the blue, buff. Heck, since we're giving random buffs, why not allow Alistar to snare on each hit? Everyone would love that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotbuffguy

Member

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I forget who View Post
The slow was a bit over the top... Now GP can slow but can't be slowed himself because of Remove Scurvy. Also there's a problem when anyone can simply pick up a champ and pub stomp with him without mastering anything. That's why Teemo got nerfed.

The slow needs to go. It was an unnecessary, out of the blue, buff. Heck, since we're giving random buffs, why not allow Alistar to snare on each hit? Everyone would love that.
GP's passive is now only better if you spend most of the fight failing to run away while he gets his passive stacked on you. Just kick his ass if he tries, he doesn't have healing reduction anymore. He would have been waay to strong with the recent healing reduction affects lifesteal/spellvamp change.

I guess thats why they also reduced the healing reduction duration for MF and Kat a little while ago.


123