le blanc, just too OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Attakijing

07-02-2011

just buy merc's treads and pay attention to when she leaves lane.

deffdread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Yes I KNOW BANSHEE VEIL WORKS but i don't think you can get banshee's by level 8. Even though le blanc sucks at late game, by the time you hit mid game le blanc will most likely posses late game items from kills

Helionexis

07-02-2011

early game ap carry/ single target nuke. what dont people get about that? she's great at what she was designed for, either ending it early or gimping an enemy champ(s) so they aren't as powerful late game. not even close to op with her mediocre at best late game.

JOEYVIET

07-02-2011

Leblanc is useless if u don't die. Don't even harass her just be passive and last hit. Call her Mia and I will see how useless she can b. Most ap carries can out range her and ad carries definitely do. If ur meelee lane change

CheeseCakeyumyum

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffdread View Post
Yes I KNOW BANSHEE VEIL WORKS but i don't think you can get banshee's by level 8. Even though le blanc sucks at late game, by the time you hit mid game le blanc will most likely posses late game items from kills
this is true if u dont rush a negatron cloak, but when a lablanc is on the enemy team u want to send a champ that can deal with her early game. Kass, and mord come to mind.

bigmontana

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
Leblanc probably needs the annie treatment, less early in exchange for a better late game.
I disagree simply because she is designed to get early kills in order to out gear people and push for a relatively quick win. Honestly it's a stupid philosophy but that's what she's meant for and she's very good at it. Think the AP version of shaco lol. Both fall behind late game but early and especially mid game are amazing. Her character is a gamble...dominate early and mid for a quick win, but risk that if the enemy holds you off you'll become basically useless late game

C0ldN00b

07-02-2011

if you suck that hard against her, tough it out till late game or just switch. leblanc late game blows. in fact, her only purpose mid is to gimp the enemy carry so that her team's carry can get ahead, if she failed early game, she's deadweight the rest of the game.

Belial Edge

07-02-2011

Play her once and you will know why she isn't op.

Cradum

07-02-2011

leblanc is OP early game, but once you get some MR it's not that bad.

Plus, she's only really useful for her Q>R combo, or, in teamfights, to silence enemy mages or do the E>R and double snare people.

Skither

07-02-2011

LeBlanc was suppose to be an assassin mage similar to Kassadin. You're suppose to burst down one champ and bounce. She's bad.

The only issue I find with LeBlanc is that you're rewarded soooo lightly considering you have to bash into them. I mean, you have to slam into your opponent to possible finish em of land a hard skill shot with little reward and come it with very little health or dead. Considering she's a glass cannon based champ, she's sooo not OP. You're pretty much forced to get Deathfire for tanky DPS.

Banshee's doesn't counter her though. I mean, your Q isn't a skillshot and has a low cooldown. Just take it off before time fights.