le blanc, just too OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deffdread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

[I]This is not a troll thread, im here to explain my point of view[/]

The big problems with leblanc

Le blanc has to ability to poof around and return to her original spot which in terms of mobility and harassment is probably the golden ability. To be able to jump around and toss her silencing balls then return to her original position is way too powerful. The player being attacked cannot even retaliate to le blanc because of the silence and how fast she can go back to her original position. Also, Le blanc's ultimate allows her to cast another of her spell which is even more powerful. Le blanc can easily just jump into someone harras till they are approximately 1/4 of their health. Thus Le blanc will jump directly at the opponent, rooting them, and silencing them. This is by far one of the most op combo you can do to a melee character. The opponent will most likely die before they get to land any of their abilities to save them. After get couple of kills early game as le blanc, she just becomes more devastating at the late game where she racks even more kills because she was fed early game.

And yes i know someone is going to say "Stack magic resist NOOOOOOOOOOB". Stacking mr is clearly not that easily said than done. If you are another caster/dp what are your options of mr items? banshee veil, Force of nature, ect. By getting these types of items makes the player fall behind compared to other caster/dp. Besides the items designed to be mr resistant and give the mage/dp the ability to still dish out damage does not give enough mr to become worthwhile. Even for tanks to stack mr, the more mr they get it gets less cost effective for the percentage they reduce.

I conclude Le blanc is, in my opinion and many other is OP.

Garaze

07-02-2011

-facepalm-

JOEYVIET

07-02-2011

Ur saying u build only glass cannons. All high level players get banshees veils. She can be countered with just one banshees veil. She's also squishy as he'll. Even if fed early mid game she becomes a suicide bomber late. She is my main so I know this. Please don't qq about things that are ur fault. Also if she ganked you, you probably over extended

PureLantic

07-02-2011

just cc her

Reclix

07-02-2011

Leblanc is probably the worst late game ap carry. Stop crying

Dazgdbog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Leblanc is anything BUT OP. Yes she has the highest burst of any mage, but she also only has 1/2 escapes (depending on if her ult is up for W-R), is very squishy, and has no defensive spells like a shield or drain. She also NEEDS kills to be anything more than a feeder in late game. If your teammate can just NOT DIE to Leblanc during lane phase then then you just made it a 4v5. She is very item dependent, and without them she is nothing more than a single target silence (unless she is somehow amazing enough to Q/R 2 people and then W onto both of them).

And also in lane phase she is very vulnerable to ganks from CC people/stealth toons- Twitch, Udyr, Panth all come to mind as toons that can counter-gank her very well and either kill her or make her W away and go B. And oh look that means you can push your lane and deny her gold/exp.

And as JOEYVIET said a Banshee's is 1) an amazing item to get on almost any toon for almost every situation and 2) a great way to counter Leblanc. If she pops your banshee's with Q then she can only get one silence off instead of 2 (assuming she follows up on her R-W-E combo). If she pops it just to pop it, yeah you have a 45 second CD, but you also put her main spell on CD for a few seconds. Go poke her.

Zarthorn

07-02-2011

Leblanc probably needs the annie treatment, less early in exchange for a better late game.

Dazgdbog

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
Leblanc probably needs the annie treatment, less early in exchange for a better late game.
This would most likely balance her into another average mage, but I like her as is where if she doesn't do well at early game then she pays the price for it end game. Makes you have to think about using her in the first place much like Katarina- if Kat ends up against a team of heavy CC she's basically useless unless she gets lucky.

Cloud Potato

07-02-2011

LeBlanc is very good at what she does: eliminating a carry, then dying. In 1v1 she's a monster but if you're squishy and they have an assassin you shouldn't be on your own anyway.

Xyls

07-02-2011

If anything Leblanc needs to be buffed. Her damage late game unless fed is pathetic to say the least, and unrecoverable. If the Leblanc is demolishing you it's because someone on your team failed or really blew ass early on. Leblanc is best with her chain and basically finishing off people who are trying to escape team fights with low health.