When is the double damage AoE bug going to be fixed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iskandor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Namely for Mordekaiser and Annie, who occasionally pull double damage Incinerates/Siphons/Tibbers out of what I can only assume is the Void... or more appropriately, spam-clicking the AoE so that it fires off more than once per one cooldown.

And I have run into NOTHING but people abusing this oversight today. I quite like being dealt 900 damage total in siphon alone on a Mord that has nothing but MR gear. Moreso was the fun part where an Annie aced a 2v5 teamfight by dropping a double damage bear THEN doing a double damage incinerate to the two tanks who weren't killed outright.

Note: I really don't like that, nor was it fun. At all.

Iskandor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Of note, I've noticed Karma has it too, except nobody really uses her anyway. My Karma needs some love.

ScoobJosh

07-10-2011

is that why my deathlog said 'Summon : Tibbers 900 damage' when annie was lv.8 and didn't have over 150 ap?

Well...that's...irritating.

RadiantWings

07-10-2011

If Annie is dropping a double damage Bear, shouldn't you be seeing the first Tibbers die immediately or two Tibbers at the same time?

crzymdscntst

07-10-2011

I assume the Error in question might be something to do with initial AoE hitting at base point and then because someone was moving, they got hit twice with said AoE because they got hit with two tickers to it.

There is a thread in the Errors and Bugs section of the forums on this. Just so you know.

sehakoziel

07-10-2011

I'd like to go on record and state that I despise people who would actually set up macros to exploit this. Riot definitely needs to fix this issue.

Oogtug

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskandor View Post
Namely for Mordekaiser and Annie, who occasionally pull double damage Incinerates/Siphons/Tibbers out of what I can only assume is the Void... or more appropriately, spam-clicking the AoE so that it fires off more than once per one cooldown.

And I have run into NOTHING but people abusing this oversight today. I quite like being dealt 900 damage total in siphon alone on a Mord that has nothing but MR gear. Moreso was the fun part where an Annie aced a 2v5 teamfight by dropping a double damage bear THEN doing a double damage incinerate to the two tanks who weren't killed outright.

Note: I really don't like that, nor was it fun. At all.

^ Please fix. I've had an increase of Mordekaiser's blatantly doing this to me in mid. Must have caught on, it is so freaking annoying because I have gone from easily able to shut down any Morde I see solo, to every one I catch doing this absolutely totalling me.

As well: The Annie and GP buffs = You lose or win every game based on if they're on your team or not. GG.