kog without hard cc is a free kill against yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevin Hart

07-02-2011

so I just got killed about 8 times against a yi as kog ma. There was absolutely nothing, I mean nothing I could do. I try slowing him, nope he just ults. I try ghosting and flashing away (together), nope he has a free flash with alpha strike and his ult is a free ghost. I can't outdamage him...so is there any way at all to deal with this situation? I've never seen one champion counter another so hard. At this point in time, kog is just a free kill against yi.

Yes this is a QQ thread. Should yi be able to counter kog so ****ing hard that kog can literally do nothing, not even run away?

Hathram

07-02-2011

Jax counters yi even harder. Even if you havn't seen it. switch lanes, blame your tank for not stunning him in the team fight. The balance of power must be preserved!

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchkneecuuted View Post
so I just got killed about 8 times against a yi as kog ma. There was absolutely nothing, I mean nothing I could do. I try slowing him, nope he just ults. I try ghosting and flashing away (together), nope he has a free flash with alpha strike and his ult is a free ghost. I can't outdamage him...so is there any way at all to deal with this situation? I've never seen one champion counter another so hard. At this point in time, kog is just a free kill against yi.

Yes this is a QQ thread. Should yi be able to counter kog so ****ing hard that kog can literally do nothing, not even run away?
Try standing next to your teammates

Garaze

07-02-2011

Anyone without CC is easy kills for Yi.

And Trynd.

And every other melee DPS

Kevin Hart

07-02-2011

Relying on teammates is a toss-up, especially in normals. They can't be relied upon to do anything. But maybe that's my problem.

JOEYVIET

07-02-2011

Kog is artillery. Stay away and farm. If yi can chase you then you have over extended. And don't ever slow yi. It just makes the whole situation worse

Kevin Hart

07-02-2011

Trynd I can deal with. At least I have a 25% chance of getting away. 0% chance with yi.

Kevin Hart

07-02-2011

Kog is only artillery if you build him ap. And staying away from the fight is what I was doing. Didn't matter. Yi just ults to me, kills me, then ults away.

Falleng0d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Yi is one of those easymode champs who are borderline overpowered. Yi's ult is free health removed from all enemies in the area while still remaining out of harms way. Kind of need stuns around him to kill him if he gets good farm and fed. He can be difficult to counter.

AlexT3HGR8

07-02-2011

I loled

This must be a troll

Kogmaw destroys Yi,

Take exhaust summoner spell with mastery

destroy Yi with your range in lane when you have a tower for protection

Buy Madreds

If in the rare chance you have to 1v1 a Yi after laning phase just use exhast and all your skills. GG YI.

If you have to 1v1 a fed Yi, or you get killed by a jungle Yi, its your own fault for being bad.