Xins dash vs anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Real Life Shaco

07-02-2011

Why is it if I stun a xin mid dash it still finishes anyway?

Akeatk

07-02-2011

im sorry to say but im pretty sure itll still hit. he just keeps on moving when hes stunned.

cant be 100% sure cuz it rarely happens

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeatk View Post
im sorry to say but im pretty sure itll still hit. he just keeps on moving when hes stunned.

cant be 100% sure cuz it rarely happens
-1 for reading comprehension failure.

also bumping OP because i want to know why it is that, if i get stunned with LeBlanc in the middle of Displacement, i don't get to finish the jump -- she is stopped in the middle. similarly, her Displacement is, itself, buggy in its behavior. sometimes it's crisp and instant, and sometimes she floats slowly toward her destination as if her pathing routine can't find the way. after landing from Displacement, invariably, she cannot actually click on a target with any spells -- if the target was out of range before using Displacement, it seems to take an eternity before the AI realizes that you are, in fact, in-range to use Sigil now.

i know where was a bug with Alistar's Pulverize that allowed LeBlanc to deal damage twice from Displacement if she was Pulverized in the middle of her jump -- she would cause the AoE blast once upon arrival, and then again after landing from the knockup effect. haven't tried it recently, so wondering if that one is still around.

these things point to inconsistencies in the way the game handles stun interactions and the behavior of "gap closer" dashes, flashes, and other short-range "teleportation"

also related, Vlad's puddle shouldn't "pop" projectiles if Displacement, Void Walk and others can't.

Big Ogre

07-02-2011

This is similar for a lot of abilities such as alistar's headbutt, just a function of the game, though, they will be stunned after they finish the dash/headbutt etc if you stunned them during the abilitu.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

It's not a channeled spell. When he casts it, he finishes it.

Zeraph

07-02-2011

Because its an animation and the stun happened after they activated the dash/charge. Very simple.

Luvatar

07-03-2011

Yeah this annoys the hell out of me when playing as Lux. I bind him, but he still manages to be next to me.

Hence

07-03-2011

I've used janna's whirlwind in line with him and he didnt get knocked up by it when he charged through it =_=