12 tips (PCGamer article)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenisyn

07-02-2011

Came across this in an older edition of PCG and I figured that I would share this with the new player community.

If you are a newer player and looking for some tips to improve your game, have a read.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/23/ho...legends-arena/

feartrich

07-02-2011

good tips

andylawlz

07-02-2011

The mini-map and ward tips are the two best ones, as new players will always forget both. I always get a little irritated when someone gets ganked then blames me for not calling MIA. I try to call it as often as possible but both parties should be paying attention!

Tenisyn

07-02-2011

I think one of the most important tips that gets overlooked is to farm, farm, farm. With the reduced amount of gold from killing champions, your build is going to depend heavily on your CS (creep score).

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-02-2011

For low streaks (both death and kill), the gold is about the same. The only thing that got reduced was for breaking high sprees and killing someone who's been dying without getting any kills (either feeding, intentional or not, or a tank/beef that's doing his job); it will only be really noticeable when someone is feeding hardcore or someone is dominating.