For it?

Yes 19 18.81%
No 82 81.19%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

"Anti-Tenacity"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyroxite

07-02-2011

Kind of a silly idea. If they implemented it, what comes next? Counter to the counter to counter to the cc?

Diamondragan

07-02-2011

I think this is about as viable as anticritical items. However, I use the prefix anti- in an actually correct way that foreshadows the function of the stat: reducing critical strike chance on the user and/or critical damage.

You can, perhaps, have "Tenacity Penetration", but not anything that literally penetrates past 0 armor/MR - so to speak.

Solution: Have a curse-based Champion with an ability that increases the duration and/or potency of debuffs applied to the target enemy Champion by X% for Y seconds.

Akazonae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Holy crabcakes.

I almost want to take the thread down, not because I feel strongly about the concept, but the amount of flawed arguments and pseudo-intellectual ragings at the mere possibility of statistics assigned to tenacity has left me speechless and really disappointed.

Specifically, the Diamondragan fellow above, who decided to start the grammar flame for no apparent reason, does so quite ineffectually.

anti-

a prefix meaning “against,” “opposite of,” “antiparticle of,” used in the formation of compound words ( anticline ); used freely in combination with elements of any origin ( antibody; antifreeze; antiknock; antilepton ).

While your usage of anti as a prefix might be valid, the definition also supports my usage as a statistic opposite of tenacity. So, in short, **** off nerd.

Lunir

07-02-2011

What if it was tenacity penetration, could lower an enemies tenacity gained from items and so forth but could not increase the duration of your cc beyond its base duration only bring it to the base.

Raddi

07-02-2011

If this was put in the game, I would just ultimately stop playing. There's enough CC ridden bore-fests already, this would just make the game even slower. Not to mention every AD Melee carry would be instantly useless.

Getting triple stunned is annoying enough. Why not just include an "I WIN" button to the game?