Master Yi need a buff plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iGoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Strongest auto-attacker in the game mean anything?

Trancefate

07-02-2011

While I agree that yi is one of the hardest champs to play (read, play well, anyone can right click and feed on nubs but to play him against skilled opponents you really gotta know what you are doing)

However, any buffs to Yi would turn him into an op god of nexus implosion.

also

Quote:
a nd it does not help that many other hero can be beat Yi if he does not:

Farm well

get any kill

get any item

get any level

or last hit well
im sorry, find me a champ that does well without farm kills items and levels?

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleaseScrewMe View Post
Yea if he's that squishy then it's on you the items you buy isn't to just further you champs it's also to counter other champs "go figure"
like i said before you cant rely buy anything because you get no money becausee you egt zon out and canaat farm

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoon View Post
Strongest auto-attacker in the game mean anything?
it mean nothing if you die to fast >_>

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trancefate View Post
While I agree that yi is one of the hardest champs to play (read, play well, anyone can right click and feed on nubs but to play him against skilled opponents you really gotta know what you are doing)

However, any buffs to Yi would turn him into an op god of nexus implosion.

also

im sorry, find me a champ that does well without farm kills items and levels?
just his def/res should be buff by a lillten

also one time an annie deal 250 to me at lvl 1 when i was lvl 4 .....................same with brand and cait(sorry for my spelling)

Rhendeth

07-02-2011

AP Yi can sit in the middle of 3 other decent champs and out heal them. I've seen AP Yi's do nasty nasty things to team as they tend to end up the most survivable person on a team while still being able to drop some decent DPS.

Just because you build your Yi for raw auto-attack DPS doesn't mean he can't be built for survivability. You should not be allowed to have your cake and eat it to.

PS: The best Yi's are AP Yi's for a reason.

vtN

07-02-2011

When I first started this game, my friends were level 20~, and I never played Dota-like games before. Yi's literally the first hero I was ever decent with when I first started. He's legit the easiest hero to play.

@Rhendeth
The problem with AP Yi is that in higher level games (doesn't even have to be higher elo), is that he's so easily countered by CC. His heal is on a long cooldown and its a channel spell, so the moment he gets silenced/stunned/feared/knockup/knockback, he's done.

Rhendeth

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtN View Post
When I first started this game, my friends were level 20~, and I never played Dota-like games before. Yi's literally the first hero I was ever decent with when I first started. He's legit the easiest hero to play.

@Rhendeth
The problem with AP Yi is that in higher level games (doesn't even have to be higher elo), is that he's so easily countered by CC. His heal is on a long cooldown and its a channel spell, so the moment he gets silenced/stunned/feared/knockup/knockback, he's done.
Yes, there's a counter to Yi, no matter what build, there's a counter. But, the same can be, and should be said about EVERY champion with EVERY build. Just because Yi can be countered and killed in optimal conditions for his enemies doesn't mean he's a weak champion in need of buffs, because the same thing can be said about every champion.

Yi's one of those champions that is incredibly easy for everyone to play. He's a champ that in the right situation can annihilate all, and in the worst of situations for him, he drops like a rock (like any other champ in their worst scenario). He's a champ though that is DEFINITELY better than average, any love would make him OP. The only "love" he may be in need of is a complete rework. To where he isn't a right click and win champ, where he isn't the best backdoorer and isn't the best clean up champ in the game, but to where he is a little funner to play.

Personally, I find him incredibly boring, he's entirely too easy to do well with while just right clicking a **** load.... SNOOORE.

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhendeth View Post
AP Yi can sit in the middle of 3 other decent champs and out heal them. I've seen AP Yi's do nasty nasty things to team as they tend to end up the most survivable person on a team while still being able to drop some decent DPS.

Just because you build your Yi for raw auto-attack DPS doesn't mean he can't be built for survivability. You should not be allowed to have your cake and eat it to.

PS: The best Yi's are AP Yi's for a reason.
ah Ap yi,yes ap yi is powerful and can live even when 3 other hero are trying to kill him.

But like i said before you cant farm well when your geting zone......no money=no power

""You should not be allowed to have your cake and eat it to."" south park????????

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtN View Post

@Rhendeth
Yi is easy to play, BUT! is hard to master