Master Yi need a buff plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agron0m View Post
Just...just stop it...you are humiliating yourself.Seriously you just said "i cant wait for all the stuns to go down and right lick on something.I hope you never get to play something that takes skill and i hope you dont play supports.

one, if you vs a team make up of stun and use stun in a good order!, then there always have stun up, meaning no matter what you do you get stun!, and if your stun, your dead , if your dead will you lost a kill.not you well tell me to buy bashise or Q.S.S ,but like said you would have enough money to buy!,you be to weak to kill the other player, or you just die from other dmg done from every one else!.

also i play two supports, and you know the suppoets were more easy to play and MASTER then master Yi

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfish41 View Post
master yi is easy,can farm realy good and if you dont know how to farm him buy tiamt, yi isnt op or up he is the perfect carry and one of the easyiest that why he cost 450 and recomanded
Master Yi is rely good : I could not agree more

Master YI can farm rely well : YES,BUT Yi can be counter and zone, or gank real easily > even when having cleanse and ghost or ghost and flash

Yi is not OP : Agree so much

cost 450 and is recomanded : well Yi cost don't rely matter Yi was just meant to be cheap and there only recomanded because he was cheap, and should not be recomanded

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Want Pie View Post
Cant tell if trolling or just stupid.
I m not trolling and it look like you sir never play master Yi

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
The only way Yi will get anything is if he is reworked, his kit is already pretty powerful for what he does, in team fights he is an excellent mop up as it's very very hard to get away from him he is perhaps also the best tower pusher in the game atm as well.

Yi isn't ment to initiate fights, he is there to finish them, just remember that.
""his kit is already pretty powerful for what he does:"" Agree

""in team fights he is an excellent mop up as it's very very hard to get away from him he is perhaps also the best tower pusher in the game atm as well."":Agree

""Yi isn't ment to initiate fights, he is there to finish them, just remember that""nce again agree

but even with that, it sometime not enough

Veka

07-02-2011

Yi if anything he is more on the OP side rather then UP why? Because obv he can BD a tower by himself, now is there any other champ in the game that can BD a tower by themself that fast? No not really, so imagine instead of building him for towers (since you want kills) built him to take down champs he should be able to take them down easy too just not in team fights he's too squishy for that...Yi is an assasin type champ so it means he's better at 1vs1

NOTE: I'm not saying that he's OP I'm just saying that cause it seems the topic starter think he is UP and clearly he's not cause there's much more character that's in dire need of help like Shaco and Eve for now

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikerblade View Post
Sarchasm...?
nope he need some buff, well a least on his hp or amour/res

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rch4ng3l View Post
the only kind of buff i can see if any at all, will be a slight nerf to his damage output, and a huge buff to his survivibility. if you buff his survivibility as he is now, he'll probably be even more OP than a lot of the tanky dps now. he is in a tough spot to balance as of now, as the raw dps he provides is a lot.
that well be Awesome, if Riot buff yi like that,

""if you buff his survivibility as he is now, he'll probably be even more OP than a lot of the tanky dps now."": well Yi survivibility, is like what, 2 sec, i pretty sure giving him 1 more sec would help vs the tanky dps, who live almost forever

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Some 101 View Post
Yarr there be sea salt in me water!

Troll
I m not trolling good sir, i m just asking for a buff

Veka

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathZiocx View Post
that well be Awesome, if Riot buff yi like that,

""if you buff his survivibility as he is now, he'll probably be even more OP than a lot of the tanky dps now."": well Yi survivibility, is like what, 2 sec, i pretty sure giving him 1 more sec would help vs the tanky dps, who live almost forever
Yea if he's that squishy then it's on you the items you buy isn't to just further you champs it's also to counter other champs "go figure"

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleaseScrewMe View Post
Yi if anything he is more on the OP side rather then UP why? Because obv he can BD a tower by himself, now is there any other champ in the game that can BD a tower by themself that fast? No not really, so imagine instead of building him for towers (since you want kills) built him to take down champs he should be able to take them down easy too just not in team fights he's too squishy for that...Yi is an assasin type champ so it means he's better at 1vs1

NOTE: I'm not saying that he's OP I'm just saying that cause it seems the topic starter think he is UP and clearly he's not cause there's much more character that's in dire need of help like Shaco and Eve for now
""now is there any other champ in the game that can BD a tower by themself that fast?"": yes,i see many do as fast as Yi for example, Caitlyn, Miss Forture ,Sivir ,and Garen

""No not really, so imagine instead of building him for towers (since you want kills) built him to take down champs he should be able to take them down easy too just not in team fights he's too squishy for that...Yi is an assasin type champ so it means he's better at 1vs1"":yes is an assassin meant for for 1vs1 but when yi vs 1vs1 to some hero it more likely yi will lose than win for example, Malzahar, if yi were to 1vs1 Malzahar, then malzahar is very likely to ult yi for 75% of heath more or less there.Now you going tell to buy bashise or Q.S.S, once again going back to what i said, farming with yi is quite hard cause yi can be kill easily,and can be zone easily as well.

"" I'm not saying that he's OP I'm just saying that cause it seems the topic starter think he is UP and clearly he's not cause there's much more character that's in dire need of help like Shaco and Eve for now"" : he not OP agree.i m not saying he UP, i m just saying that he just need one more buff, to make him match up with all the other hero who were been getting buff. you could said right in the a Little more than UP.

Lol i m sorry, but Shaco does a great number of dmg,and Eve got nerf of her stun, so i would not mind if eve got a buff,but i would if Shaco did