Eve?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanye Wezreal

07-02-2011

I used to play Eve a lot, she is actually pretty good if you know what you are doing with her. Now that she doesn't have a stun, I haven't seen anyone play Eve since. She is garbage without her stun. When are you guys giving her the stun back?

Sayajin

07-02-2011

they going to fix invisible toons.

then they might fix her stun.

Anyone could 2 shot kill with the previous Eve.

Vivi

07-02-2011

Eve was overpowered, so she got nerfed. Although they said they were only temporarily nerfing her this much until they could fix stealth.

KingTheTyrant

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo7011 View Post
I used to play Eve a lot, she is actually pretty good if you know what you are doing with her. Now that she doesn't have a stun, I haven't seen anyone play Eve since. She is garbage without her stun. When are you guys giving her the stun back?
You know there is a search function which you could have put eve in and pulled up a hundred QQ threads just like this one wanting her to be buffed again so people could start pub stomping again. Please think of this feature in the future before posting something.

Doctor Baldhead

07-02-2011

The Shadow Walk nerf didn't hurt her viability nearly as much as the nerf to Malice and Spite's healing did anyways. I just wish it still interrupted channeling spells - adding a 0.01 second Silence would make it fine.

Nessly

07-02-2011

she was not OP noobs, she was easly countered with an oricale infact a simple sight ward or defensive build could stop her,, noobs who are squishy post that she is overpowered