If you didn't get a Skin/Champion/Rune:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yquan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2010

I recently bought Rammus but somehow it doesnt appear in my champion select list.

Order ID: 121263799
Date: 04/16/2010
Description: Rammus
Payment type: IP
Price -3150

Tremic Exroias

04-17-2010

Bump for great justice.
Been a day and still not fixed.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

04-17-2010

Again, posting the info here is not as helpful as emailing support. I intended this to be FAQ/Tips thread, but I suppose it can serve as a repository too.

ToMxHI

04-20-2010

twisted fate jack of hearts skin not received bought it on 4/18/10 account name tomvan33 summoner name tomxhi id number 124051127 thank you.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

04-21-2010

New Riot update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
Some players have noticed purchases they made in the store are not showing up on their account right away. There is a complication with our servers that is preventing these purchases from being fulfilled, and we are working on a resolution to this issue that we hope to release in the very near future.

This issue is not affecting a large percentage of total purchases, so players shouldn't be worried that the purchases they make won't be fulfilled. The chance of a the same player not receiving two separate purchases is very low.

We will be restarting some of the servers later to temporarily address the problem. This restart is scheduled to take place around 1 AM PDT Thursday morning, and will immediately fulfill all of the current missing purchases on all accounts. This server restart should not prevent players from logging in to PVP.net or joining games.

Another restart will take place on Friday morning, when we hope to implement a more permanent resolution that does not involve server restarts.

Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused anyone.

AKFourSeven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

user id AKFourSeven
ID for points purchase is 128238319
id for digital collectors pack is 128238319

I bought 5k RP and went to buy the digi collectors pack which is 3900, Seems like they only took 2520 RP from me for it but I didn't get anything from the pack... any help to resolve the issue would be appreciated.

Dangor

05-01-2010

05/02/10
Order ID : 141808783

Purchased Katarina with IP at about 1am CST, she is not available for play.

JediVash

05-02-2010

05/01/10 about 23Hours (-3GMT)
Order ID : 141492861

Purchased Garen with IP

Lehran Fye

05-02-2010

05/02/10
Order ID: 141930781
Purchased Garen With IP

Is there some kind of bug for buying Garen?
P.S. Just bought Sivir and she unlocked perfectly but it didnt solve the problem,. so for other people: Buying other champ doesnt make the missing one appears.