Jarvan or Irelia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathwing55

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Ok so i have recently reached 4.8k ip. I'd like to buy someone (jarvan) but Irelia looks good too. Any suggestions? I like the fact that Jarvan can jungle fairly well, and trinity tank top as well. But irelias dash and lifesteal looks very satisfying. Who would you choose? Whose more fun? Better? what about rumble? I'm really bad at saving ip so i wont have this much for a while. Thanks for your suggestions

The GanjaNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

All depends how you like to play, jarvan for initiating and irelia to kill mostly but I think irelia takes more skill and rumble is pretty smash right now.

Scibbyy

07-01-2011

irelia is by far one of my favourite champions. by far. Although I don't have jarvan, Irelia has a great farm early (if you have mana regen runes or even just a meki pendant) to last hit with Q, E is great for scaring people or getting away during the laning phase.. bringing your hp down so it's JUST below the opponents is great for that unexpected stun..

And her ultimate.. well, personally one of my top 5 ultimates in the game. 1 more point, Irelia combined with blue buff (not for the regen, but for the 20% cooldown) is so deadly its not funny, impossible to get away from.

My vote, Irelia :P

CheeseCakeyumyum

07-02-2011

i love irelia more but she is getting nerfed again next patch

Fight or Flight

07-02-2011

Irelia can jungle too...lol

michelada

07-02-2011

wait for nerfs

ninjaipod

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelada View Post
wait for nerfs
^

riot said that both will get some nerfs soon

Pure Blad3z

07-02-2011

Jarvan can jungle better than ireila without the investment in the as runes on their rune pages, I would say Ireila but she keeps getting nerfed patch after patch and will soon be as useful as sivir and gailo so I would have to say jarvan becuase hell someone that is twice as OP as ireila and doesnt get nerfed sign me up for that ban wagon.

Deathwing55

07-02-2011

Thanks for all the feedback!
I'll wait for the nerfs as some of you suggested, and by then i should have saved enough to get either of them. Right now I like both of them, but i'll see which one is more viable after riot screws--- I mean adjusts them.

OneDaySlater

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Blad3z View Post
Jarvan can jungle better than ireila without the investment in the as runes on their rune pages, I would say Ireila but she keeps getting nerfed patch after patch and will soon be as useful as sivir and gailo so I would have to say jarvan becuase hell someone that is twice as OP as ireila and doesnt get nerfed sign me up for that ban wagon.
Have you uh... not read the last two patch notes regarding Jarvan?