wtf hapend to fiddelsticks ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HMS BUTTPEE

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbad69 View Post
yea smart ass, some of us dont use hacks to know when someone is going to pick fiddel sticks on the other team
Oh my god. I think I've seen something so funny I can never laugh again.

HomeSkilletz

07-02-2011

MotherMargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-02-2011

Fiddle is so broken...anytime other team has a competent fiddle its gg

a cloth

07-02-2011

Quote:
yea smart ass, some of us dont use hacks to know when someone is going to pick fiddel sticks on the other team
I was having a ****ty day until I read this. Ty for the lol's

MarcusGraves

07-02-2011

Quote:
lolololol that is a day maker right there

seriously try not to just stand in it at lvl1 thats just stupid to do unless you have a CC to stop it

Veka

07-02-2011

He can not do that at LvL 1 nice lie and if he is able to do that you must be really stupid to not break the teather

Lizto

07-02-2011

The only thing I hate about him is when Ima do my killing combo on someone and then yeah he fears drains me and stays alive by very little and I simply cant out do his heal. Fiddles is fine though, harass him until he drains minions, then CC him if you can, he gets no hp back and loses his mp. If you cant CC him keep attacking him, itll help so that hes gonna have to drain all the sooner, drain costs alot of mp, kill it.

Veka

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizto View Post
The only thing I hate about him is when Ima do my killing combo on someone and then yeah he fears drains me and stays alive by very little and I simply cant out do his heal. Fiddles is fine though, harass him until he drains minions, then CC him if you can, he gets no hp back and loses his mp. If you cant CC him keep attacking him, itll help so that hes gonna have to drain all the sooner, drain costs alot of mp, kill it.
Best way to counter his drain is Executioner calling or Ignite his drain hea's for nada :P

thepope289

07-02-2011

Quote:
Despite the massive troll / general idiocy of this post, I would like to hear an argument for not taking flash on a champ overall. Outside of maybe Vlad or others with similar flash-like skills, I can't think of a time where I wouldn't want to take flash anyway.

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
>Walk right into Fiddlesticks at level 1
>Hit /D
>Congratulations, you win the moron prize

If you STAND in Drain, you deserve to take all of the damage you recieve.
this.