Kayle needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Pookiekins

07-02-2011

i main kayle and i have to say that her early game is really strong

Prince Kassad

07-02-2011

Kayle needs a buff defensively. One of her abilities should have a defensive component to it...like she gains armor and magic resistance passively from her ultimate.

abigshark

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamari125 View Post
i main kayle and i have to say that her early game is really strong
dear riot,

kayle is amazing.
please don't change her.

love,
abigshark

abilities: 9/0/21
runes: magic pen, cooldown, mana regen, cooldown quints
summoner skills: flash, ignite
items: doran's ring -> sorc shoes -> solo target killer? deathfire grasp...otherwise nashor's tooth -> rabadon's cap or gunblade or bloodrazor
skills(swap first two if solo top): q e w q q r q e q w r e e e w r w w
play style
early game: if you're 1v1 top, BALLS OUT AGGRESSIVE (imo she is best like this, or at least solo top). otherwise, creating opportunities is key. lure the enemy in by backing off, once they are lulled to sleep, w e q and chase until the satisfied amount of judgement has been carried out.
mid game: roam and gank
late game: stay back and pick them apart from behind tanks. priority here shifts a bit more to keeping people alive.
basically, harass as much as possible with q. the range on q is pretty great and if you couple it with your w, you can avoid being hit by your opponent. this works for tower diving, as well. you can dodge in and out of range using q and escaping with w. this works well when you've got some damage to heal up. kill as many creeps as you can, but first blood before 3 minutes just feels a lot better. heal your teammates as much as you can, usually giving them priority. use r liberally, the cooldown is short to begin with and only goes down from there. if you are dying, you are doing a bad job. in team battles it happens more often, but in skirmishes or one on one fights, you should not lose. you may draw and have to escape, but you should not be dying. most of the time, you should be winning.

kayle is amazing if you play her right. she can just run casters over like a truck. not only that, she can neutralize most high damage ults with her own, as long as you have good timing. she is also fast on the map. she can use w to zip around quickly, catch up with enemy champions who flee, and slow her enemies. on paper, she can do a little bit of everything but none of it seems too powerful. the thing is, she can get amazing benefits from items, allowing her to do all of those good things MUCH better. she's got weaknesses, but they are few and only further neutralized as your skill improves.

kayle doesn't suck, people just suck at playing kayle

ogaman

07-02-2011

I never said she was a bad character in fact she's one of the best. however I do feel like she needs a defensive buff and a flat mana buff early game as it is hard to farm/harass/heal all at once. Glad to see someone agree with me on kayle being able to do damage though

Mr Pookiekins

07-03-2011

Quote:
I never said she was a bad character in fact she's one of the best. however I do feel like she needs a defensive buff and a flat mana buff early game as it is hard to farm/harass/heal all at once. Glad to see someone agree with me on kayle being able to do damage though
`

mana buff would hurt but she isnt that squishy... i have hp/lvl seals and grab a trinity force as a core item on her which means i get some pretty nice HP from that

i also seem to get Aegis pretty often so more hp, armor, Mr

idk i just play her that way... of course my glass cannon build is just rediculous but i dont like being squishy with any champs