Kayle needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ogaman

07-01-2011

I myself feel like kayle needs a buff for early game. it says he has strong health but she is way too squishy, also her early game damage output and mana pool are way to low to be doing damage AND farming to get the carry status, not to mention healing those people who think that kayle is soley a healer and should be focusing on healing them etc. Anyone agree with me?

Fretold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

sum1 doesnt read the forums...

she's getting a remake, as extrapolation from riots journal of jusitice. she also had a ninja buff in the latest patch, which greatly increased her laning ability. it was removed i believe but will be back next patch (confirm?)

Chancellor Jag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-01-2011

said ninja buff actually made her a lot worse late game, and slightly buffed her early game, but the trade off was was no where near worth it.

and a friend told me someone of the fourms said she was supposed to be reverted in that ninja patch right after the main patch. ( i trust him but as a source on the net to other players very unreliable, if someone could link me that itd be great) but they didnt. :/ i was so happy while loading and then looked at her skills again, still the patched ones.

ogaman

07-01-2011

I think she needs to be buffed early game but late game is when she really shines...I don't want that ruined....

Ceiria

07-01-2011

Currently ingame, she has the Patched Tooltips, but still old numbers.

Her heal says it only lasts 4 secs and gets faster per level, but its the same speed(12%) and lasts 10.
When they reverted back, they didnt fix the tooltips.

The 'buffs' actually were quite ****ty nerfs, reducing her passive in anyway is stupid.
I did like the dmg inc on RF and Reck but they nerfed the heal by cutting the duration.

She should have a 5-6 speed duration and lower base damage to compensate for the buffs. She needs more starting mana and maybe less per level. Her heal should be more Base healing with a low AP scale.

Her RF should be a 1:1 AP spell while reck should be .5:1 scale(or .35:1)

Phourc

07-01-2011

Her ninja change was half of her remake that snuck it's way into last patch, in theory it'll make a lot more sense with the other half ^^

Mr Threepwood

07-01-2011

They changed every skill, that's half of it? Anywho, they "buffed" early game. Since her q and e got better she can farm/harrass better. Since her heal was nerfed in mana cost AND heal amount early her lane sustainability dropped hard. So her early game was actually more buffed? than buffed. Her late game was hurt big by the passive nerf. Ninja nerf for the win! At least it was reverted. What were they thinking making her free while she still sucks this bad? Make her free after you fix her.

Phourc

07-01-2011

Some fraction, should be a completely new passive and some other stuff.. point being it was incomplete according to Shurelia. We'll see next patch tho.

Lazule

07-02-2011

Uh, didnt they take back the changes? Like, you know, all the people that are like "the new kayle is so much better!" are actually full of ****? Infact, im pretty sure there was a red post that said they took the changes back.

Ceiria

07-02-2011

yes, they are talking out of their as-ses.

The only changes not reverted were the new sounds for her spells and attacks.