Late Game Garen...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaVxP

07-01-2011

I know it's very common, but i've recently bought garen and ive lost every single game with him so far, but my score is pretty good.
Early game = Rape
Mid game = Rape
Late game = ****

does anyone know the solution for a good late game garen?

GoldanSilver

07-01-2011

>late game garen

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh you're serius?
Well only "legit" way is to build him hybrid tank/ad. Frozen mallet is an underrated item on him btw.

Nutarama

07-01-2011

Late game Garen sucks because he's one of the set of champions designed to rape an enemy team so hard in the early game that they just plain give up before the late game. Like LeBlanc in that respect. Basically, one could create an entire team of champions who would routinely go 100 - 10 (team score) before the 30 minute mark but still lose games because of their late-game drop-offs.

itsmeokey

07-01-2011

lol with garen i was 19-4-12 and we lost cause i couldnt do any noticable damage to the enemy team...i had GA full stacks, frozen mallet, atmas, boots infinity edge...hes the only champ i know that can be fed but you can still lose.

FoxyLocksy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

No there's nothing you can do about Garen's late game. You can sort of fix his damage output with 4 infinity edges + LW... but good luck grabbing that and surviving long enough for your full Judgment to come out.

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Nothing u can do unless sunfury stacking comes back

BooyahDog

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy15 View Post
I know it's very common, but i've recently bought garen and ive lost every single game with him so far, but my score is pretty good.
Early game = Rape
Mid game = Rape
Late game = ****

does anyone know the solution for a good late game garen?
Stack sunfires, all the pro Garens do.

Or did I don't remember, do it anyway.

Gorkins

07-01-2011

they nerfed sunfire stacking a while ago

Espy Psyche

07-01-2011

Atma's Impaler maybe?

Raijinsou

07-01-2011

Try Atma's Warmog combo or try out the garen guide on the TSM website by Westrice