Stop the wave up/down voting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loheim View Post
Seriously. This forum is the only one with this issue. A few people , whose names I won't mention, go through every thread and up/down vote people whom they don't care for or disagree with. The person could say they enjoy oranges, and I guarantee they would receive up/down votes for it.

The up/down vote option is to be used for when you approve or disapprove of what the person is saying, not the person themselves. Please grow up and learn to use this feature more responsibly. It is just really annoying seeing people do this day after day. Perhaps it's appropriate since this is the Tribunal and people enjoy excessively judging others.

TD;DR

Grow up.
Give free power to upvote/downvote for anyone, get butthurt. Give free power to report/punish anyone - get happy. Hypocrisy detected.

Kittyrina

07-06-2011

It's almost as if some people say pretty much the same thing in every thread, then keep getting downvoted for saying the same thing in every thread because people disagree with them...

CrappyMMsystem

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedigreeDN View Post
It's almost as if some people say pretty much the same thing in every thread, then keep getting downvoted for saying the same thing in every thread because people disagree with them...
It's almost like you socksniffers are the only ones so desperate to justify your asinine beliefs that you spam vote for your own egos.

Mísanthropic

07-06-2011

Thread falls on deaf ears. Too many don't care and/or are sadistic internet trolls that eventually judge cases by the letter of the law like lawyers. I would say "evil" lawyers, but we all know that's inherent.