Stop the wave up/down voting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loheim

07-01-2011

Seriously. This forum is the only one with this issue. A few people , whose names I won't mention, go through every thread and up/down vote people whom they don't care for or disagree with. The person could say they enjoy oranges, and I guarantee they would receive up/down votes for it.

The up/down vote option is to be used for when you approve or disapprove of what the person is saying, not the person themselves. Please grow up and learn to use this feature more responsibly. It is just really annoying seeing people do this day after day. Perhaps it's appropriate since this is the Tribunal and people enjoy excessively judging others.

TD;DR

Grow up.

Kaedan

07-01-2011

Actually, it's quite rampant in General Discussion as well. Worse even, I'd say.

You get an upvote, even though I rarely agree with you on... anything... lol

Shiny Zorua

07-01-2011

I like oranges.

Alopix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Try making an unpopular thread in GD. It's locked in minutes. Not because it's anything bad, just because it's unpopular.

Loheim

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alopix View Post
Try making an unpopular thread in GD. It's locked in minutes. Not because it's anything bad, just because it's unpopular.
However it's based on what the person says, not the person itself. You are borderline anonymous in GD.

Shiny Zorua

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loheim View Post
However it's based on what the person says, not the person itself. You are borderline anonymous in GD.
Explain.

DuffTime

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacii View Post
Explain.
Massive traffic = not many pplz know your name.

Cohkane

07-01-2011

Chaos is the only thing keeping me from punching you.

CrappyMMsystem

07-01-2011

The same socksniffering jiggaboos who think the tribunal is a great thing do the voting on posts as well.

It's the "I'm a small man and I'm trying to feel like a big dog" thing. Just let them try to get some of that aggression out before we start to lose neighborhood cats again.

Alopix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrappyMMsystem View Post
It's the "I'm a small man and I'm trying to feel like a big dog" thing.
Right, because wanting trolls, ragers and leavers to get banned makes you an Internet Tough Guy(TM)