Add an option to flip the map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemamas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2011

I would like to suggest that an option be added to flip the map so that no one ever has to play coming from the top down in the 5v5 map. Right now when you play against easy bots you are always coming from the bottom left corner and pushing to the top right corner. But whenever I play PvP I seem to have to push from the top to the bottom. I think this gives an unfair advantage to the opposing team as they can see further than I can as the UI buttons are ont eh bottom of the screen so when you are pushing down you lose a portion of your view.

I think this could be fixed by adding a button to flip the map around so that you can either be pushing from the top always or from the bottom or whichever way you choose.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks.

Decilence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-11-2011

I see new posts like this all the time dude. And you'd think after 40 or so separate posts we'd have a response from riot to this particular issue but we don't... yet.

You should attach your post to http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=443304 this thread in hopes that 1 thread with 1000 posts / views will attract the attention of the devs. Cuz 50 or more separate posts hasn't done much yet. =)

DaejinTye

06-11-2011

They menitioned somewhere it was an impossibility to flip the map.

Decilence

Recruiter

06-11-2011

I must have missed that... if you could find that thread it would be fantastic.