Did you like it?

Yes 49 74.24%
Meh 12 18.18%
No 5 7.58%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

-FanFic- Dark Coalition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rocketdrive

09-20-2011

since when does the master of wuju say "f-u-c-k it..."?

rocketdrive

09-29-2011

why no new chaptars?

rocketdrive

10-06-2011

indeed!

rocketdrive

10-19-2011

Really? this thing died?

DarkfirePheonix

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketdrive View Post
Really? this thing died?
Not dea,d hiatus, I had other things to take care of D: but guess who's back

DarkfirePheonix

06-06-2012

Update:
Hi, I'm back, now I can't say to theamount of updates but as you can see, they're coming.Enjoy
Additionally if you're wondering about Varinold you can find him here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=891202
Though I have nointention of introducing any of my other concepts at this time, he was just in as a minion and as such will probably not be appearing much after this :P

Chapter 7
Lee Sin ran through the cavern with WuKong at his back. Just as Yi has predicted Lee Sin could hear the enemy ahead, but as he moved forth he felt something amiss, finally, his instincts told him to slow and eventually stop.

“What’s wrong?” Wukong turned to Lee whom he’d just passed in a hurry

“No… no, this isn’t right…” he pondered before the sound of energy whooshing through the air echoed out. Reflexes quick Lee Sin jumped out of the way, but WuKong wasn’t as lucky as his fell over in a burning, writhing pain. “Who…” Lee began before he felt the world around him bend, almost as if being twisted by some dark power.

“You don’t know me…” a deep, threatening voice rang out, each word dripping venom as if from the tongue of a snake “But I know much about you… murderer.” The man gave a sinister, knowing little grin.

“My resolve will not be broken, not by the likes of you.” Lee turned to his opponent. The man was tall, but walked with a hunch. His body enshrouded by a cloak, his skin tight leather with steel plates attached, all black, hugged his body. His face was covered by a simple steel dome, black tufts of hair chaotically sticking out the back and five slots made the front, but only one was open, and inside was an eye that glowed with a swirling mix of purple and black gazed the monk.

“Of course not, you’re not so easy to crush, not like that girl was. Tell me, have you seen her new form? Does it hurt you to see her soul butchered and served up in a metal…” he started before Lee Sin launched a sonic wave that found its way to the man’s chest sending him back into the darkness and then just as fast as it connected Lee lashed out with a kick, toppling his foe once more as he tried to get back up.

“I will not listen to your words, I know my mistakes, I have atoned for them, now fight or leave.” Lee Sin ready his stance

“Fine then.” The man leapt up and the five slots opened up, revealing for eyes similar to the first, but these ones were different, each eye seemed to have a small sign in the pupil. “But allow me to at least introduce myself, I am Varinold, the Eyes of the Void.”

“Another corrupted, just like Malzahar and Kassadin.” Lee sin grit his teeth and the thought of another void lord wandering about, he knew the darkness of the hellish place, but was more than capable of challenging it if need be. “Fine than, face me.”

And with that Varinold obliged, letting loose another blast. Feeling the pulsing of the energy before it connected Lee Sin rolled, unfortunately the tunnel left little in the way of maneuverability as his leg was nicked by the attack causing it to spontaneously burst open in a gory, bloody display.

Ignoring the pain Lee leapt back to his feet and let loose another sonic wave. With deft speed the void shaper launched himself out of the way with powerful magic’s, causing Lee Sin to lose his opponent temporarily as he shifted out and back behind Lee. Feeling his present Lee Sin twisted around for a mighty kick, launching his opponent back.

“Impressive, but, it’s time to be annihilated.” Varinold began to rise up, void magic twisting and whirling around him. Know he can’t possibly dodge the attack Lee Sin readied himself with a shield and braced for impacted. As the crackling grew louder a powerful gust emanated from its source, causing a wind tunnel to powerful for Lee Sin to hear, but just as quickly as it came it stopped suddenly.

As Varinold gathered his energy, felt smoke waft over him. To his dismay Wukong survived his previous attack and whipped his staff right to Varinold’s temple, knocking him into the wall and causing him to fall unconscious.

“Woo, that was close!” Yi’s student sighed as he sat down to catch his breath
“Good work; I didn’t know how long I’d have to wait.” Lee smiled as the Wukong that appeared to have gone down turned into a cloud of smoke

“How… oh yeah, you’re you.” The monkey let loose a heavy sigh “What now?” he asked
Lee Sin hearing his friends off in the distance sat down to meditate “We wait, a little of Soraka’s magic and we’ll be better to pursue.”

Axxlon

06-07-2012

This ****'s gold.

DarkfirePheonix

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlon View Post
This ****'s gold.
That's what Ilike to hear XD or rather read as it were.

Souler56

06-20-2012

i want more!

DarkfirePheonix

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souler56 View Post
i want more!
Going to try for a chapter this weekend, but I have more thanone project so XD