Did you like it?

Yes 50 74.63%
Meh 12 17.91%
No 5 7.46%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

-FanFic- Dark Coalition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rEDrEACTION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

dont bump it without a new chapter boy-o.

DarkfirePheonix

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEDrEACTION View Post
dont bump it without a new chapter boy-o.
Sowwy guise, I was sick with head cold, today, tommorow, at the latest sunday I guarentee it <3

DarkfirePheonix

08-26-2011

Chapter 6

"Well, looks like my job is…" Shaco paused, hearing steps approaching him, "Another show already? But I don't have any props set up! Oooh, I hope they like improves!" Shaco delighted tying strings onto Kayle and jumping up high onto the nearby ledge, blending into the shadows.

"Quickly, I heard the fighting here!" Lee Sin shouted to the friends following him.

"Look, it's Kayle!" Wukong announced pointing as he excitedly ran to meet her.

"Kong, get back!" Yi shouted. It was too late, a rain of daggers fell on Wukong. Fortunately, sensing the danger, Wukong’s skin turned to stone, deflecting the blades.

"Awe, sorry about the knives, buddy! I was only kidding," Kayle’s body bounced around as Shaco imitated her voice, "here, let me help you!" Shaco shouted before dropping her limp body and attacking Wukong.

Wukong struck out in surprise, ripping open his attacker, while being rained on by the Dagger of the Close. Unfortunately, Wukong was nicked before his skin could harden leaving, Shaco’s poison to paralyze him, or so it seemed.

"Now, now, no time for monkey business! Don't you have a girl to save? Now what was her name?" Shaco taunted.

"Where's Sona?!" Lee Sin demanded.

"You don't know?" he replied menacingly.

"Of course not, tell us or else!"

"Or else what?" Shaco asked with a smirk.

"Let's just say you're not the only clone maker here!" Wukong said as his clone
disappeared, making a crushing blow against Shaco's stomach, sending him flying back.

"We'll ask one more time Shaco," Soraka started.

"Where is she?" Yi demanded.

"Oh, this isn't any fun." Shaco said picking himself up.

"Tell us!" Lee shouted.

"I would but… I have places to be, people to kill. You know, the usual." He smiled before he disappeared, trying to slip away. Lee Sin sensed his presence and unleashed his mighty Tempest onto the ground, forcing Shaco to reappear and slam into a wall.

"You know better Shaco, there's no escaping me!" Lee Sin stated standing over the Demon Jester.

"Oh well, I have no more magic tricks to show you, but my friend has got an amazing escape act and is even better with cards!" he announced as everyone turned.

"Twisted Fate show yourself!" Yi demanded.

"Shaco, you're dumber then a bag of nails," a deep voice said as an array of playing cards fell from the sky.

"Well, well, you're one to talk. Hey, how's that girl you like? Eve something I believe?" Shaco quipped.

"Well, now you're just being hurtful," a sly voice said before Twisted Fate appeared "How am I supposed to make a sneak attack if you go and announce me!"

"It's more fun this way buddy," Shaco jeered jumping over to Twisted Fate.

"Yeah, yeah, I reckon I've nothing less to expect from you," Twisted Fate crossed his arms, "so who's stayin’, and who's going off to find Sona?" he asked.

"How do you..." Yi started.

"I think it's a little obvious, seein' as how you guys gotta find her before, well, let's not get into the gory details." Twisted Fate smiled.

"He's right. Soraka, you have to stay with me so we can try and help Kayle afterwards. Yi, Wu, you guys-" Lee Sin started.

"No, I will stay behind and face them. You and Kong split up and try to find Sona." Yi interrupted.

"Are you sure?" Lee asked.

"You're hearing can pick her up easier then my eyes and Wukong can't handle these two with only Soraka." Yi said.

"Alright, be safe." Lee Sin said passing Twisted Fate and Shaco and running into the tunnel Renekton and his men escaped from.

"Master..." Wukong muttered looking back.

"Go, and be careful. If I fall here you must carry on the Wuju." Yi said.

"I promise master, I'll find our friend." Wukong said, rushing off.

"Look for a summoner. She was last seen at the Rift, he can help you get there!" Soraka yelled, Wukong giving her the thumbs up.

"There." Twisted Fate said.

"Awe, now why'd you go and let them go on."

"Because it was either fight four on two or let them split up and give us a chance,"
Twisted Fate pointed out, "now we gotta get rid of Soraka first, she's not the greatest
fighter, but-"

"Come now, you don't think I already know? I've been doing this far beyond your years," Shaco giggled disappearing.

"Yi, I have a plan." Soraka whispered before shouting, "So, Shaco, I thought you were a solo act? Why the new blood? Your act getting a bit stale?" she taunted.

"I'll show you stale!" Shaco said jumping at her.
Yi jumped in front of Shaco, deflecting his attack rather than cutting him, and then kicked
away a measly dagger, "nice try, but you and I both know that's not going to work on me."

"Just a distraction." Twisted Fate said letting loose an iridescent array of cards. With speed and precision Yi sliced each card headed for Soraka.

While Yi was distracted Shaco appeared behind Soraka, striking at her back. Quick to react, Yi pushed Soraka away and deflected his blades. Seeing an opportunity, Twisted Fate picked a golden card from his deck, which was magically imbued with a stunning spell, and froze Yi in his place. While Yi was frozen Shaco and Twisted Fate launched a flurry of knives and cards at Soraka. Right before the attacks made contact, a golden shield surrounded her and the cards and knives thunked harmlessly to the ground. Off in the distance Kayle, now barely conscious, had her hand raised.

"Kayle!" Soraka shouted, relieved she was alright.

"You have been a pest for far to-" Shaco said before Yi broke free from the spell and launched a mighty Alpha Strike against Shaco.

With Shaco down, Yi sped towards Twisted Fate, who continued to launch cards at him. Deflecting them all, Yi continued his assault. Twisted Fate smiled and grabbed a card and threw in hopes for a gold card. A red card, which would normally slow an opponent, bounced off Yi, who's mystical arts prevented him from being slowed temporarily. Standing in awe of his miss-draw, Twisted Fate glowed and disappeared before Yi could strike.

"****it..." Yi muttered, disappointed.

"It's ok, we won." Soraka gently reinforced.

"I know,” Yi smiled, “anyway, we haven't much time. Get to Kayle."

"Right!" Soraka said running over to Kayle, and in one great burst of light healed the then bleeding Angel, bringing her back to strength, "Thank you Kayle, you saved me."

"No thanks needed..." Kayle said standing up, shame tingling her eyes, "But I failed. They got away." she said.

"It's ok, Lee Sin is-"

"Headed into a trap!" Kayle interrupted.

"What?" Yi asked.

"Sona's not with Renekton and the other escapees in the tunnel. She should still be near Summoners Rift." Kayle said.

"How do you know it's a trap?" Yi asked.

"Renekton is... different, he's acting beyond anything we previously assumed him capable of and if he's not caught soon..." Kayle stopped "No, it won't happen," she said lifting herself up and adjusting her helmet, "Let's go, we must save Lee." Kayle said as they headed into the tunnel.

Death Saurer II

08-26-2011

i cant wait for the next chapter

BuddhistDuelist

08-28-2011

Man, where's Nasus in all this. He should be jumping at the chance to put his brother down.

DarkfirePheonix

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfSpades View Post
Man, where's Nasus in all this. He should be jumping at the chance to put his brother down.
-slywink-

DarkfirePheonix

08-31-2011

Bumpz

BuddhistDuelist

09-01-2011

More, more. I'm still not satisfied.

BuddhistDuelist

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkfirePheonix View Post
-slywink-
O.O
Get'm Nasus

BuddhistDuelist

09-04-2011

bump for copious amounts of AWESOME!