Did you like it?

Yes 49 74.24%
Meh 12 18.18%
No 5 7.58%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

-FanFic- Dark Coalition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ironcrown

08-09-2011

Interesting portrayal of Renekton. Never thought he would be able to plan anything more complicated then;
"I'm going to gut him, THEN kill him!" Unless there is a man behind the man... or crocodile. Anyhow, keep it up!

DarkfirePheonix

08-12-2011

Note: Sorry for the delay, I sent it to GreenGloop, the person who's been editing and refining these for me, however she seems to be MIA, so I will be releasing this with my own editing (My own sub-par editing mind you) so with that let us hope that Miss Gloop is ok, wish the best of our missing friend. So without further ado

Chapter 5:
"Hurry!" Yi shouted, running ahead of the team.

"Not everyone is as fast as you Yi," Lee Sin said as he rushed after Yi, Soraka, and Wukong, trailing behind.

"We're almost there," Soraka encouraged, "I have a friend who can summon us in!"

The party rushed in through the Shojin Monastery doors, passing the many meditating monks. Lee Sin lead the party back into the communication chambers.

"Lee!? One of the monks exclaimed, "Why the hurry?" He asked.

"No time, we need to hurry to the institute, everyone is in danger!"

"Danger, what do you mean?"

"The league is being overran. Soraka has someone who will summon us in, but we need to reach him as fast as possible."

"I'll get everyone else, we can go to-"

"That might not happen," Soraka interrupted, "he's young and still learning, he won't be?"

"Hmm? But won't there be others?"

"I have very little knowledge if he's even there, I was only able to get a fast message out to him. We can only hope he received it."

"Master, shouldn't we hurry?" Wukong asked.

"Yes, Lee, thoughts?"

"Hmm... I agree, we have to hurry. Sona's in trouble."

"Understood, I'll prepare everyone and let the Duchess and captain of the guard know." He told him calmly.

"Thank you. Everyone, let's go!" Lee said, moving over to a large crystal.

"Hello, hello!" Soraka began shouting into the crystal, "Are you there?"

"He....lo..." the transmission was weak and breaking up.

"Hello, are you there?"

"Yes....raka....I'm..."

"If you can hear me, summon now.?

"Now?"

"Yes now!"

"Alright!" Magical energies filled the room, surrounding them, and in the blink of an eye they vanished.

In the lower levels of the Institute:

"Why hello there, big guy!" Shaco said, popping in behind Renekton.

"Is the trap set?" He asked.

"Of course. Any pursuers will be... dealt with. Oh, this'll be fun."

"Where's Varinold?" He asked.

"He's getting the others. Something about explosives in there as well. He'll be here in a
bit."

"Excellent. Now let us-"

"Renekton," Varinold interrupted, the rest of them trailing behind.

"Good, everyone?s here."

"Yes, but-" he said before being interrupted.

"But what?" Renekton asked, staring down the spy.

"It appears we have company..."

"Who?" He asked.

"Ionians," he paused for a moment, "Yi, Lee Sin, Soraka? and a monkey."

"A... monkey?" Brand questioned, "either you're joking, or your sources are terrible."

"No, this just happens to be Master Yi's apprentice."

"Is that so? Well it is of no concern to us. If we're ready let's get moving," Renekton said as they began moving towards a flat wall.

"I'm guessing the wall isn't actually there," Nocturne said.

"Hmm, you'd guess correct," Varinold waved his palm and the wall phased out, revealing a
tunnel.

"This is your escape plan?" Brand questioned.

"Stay if you want," Renekton told him as everyone began moving through.

"Whatever, as long as I'm out of this place I suppose. Hey, Clowny!" Brand yelled over to
Shaco who was leaning against a wall.

"What buddy ol' pal?" Shaco asked.

"Knock' em dead!" He laughed as he finally entered the hole.

"Oh, I intend to do just-" Shaco started before a ball of red energy knocked him back.

"Under league law, I will not permit you to leave!" A woman?s voice echoed out.

"Aah, Kayle! So you finally show up!" Shaco stated, smiling wide, "well, sorry to say I can't let you pass, but, while you're here, how about a joke?"

"So, you'll stand in the way of justice? Good, I've wanted to cut you down for a long time," she said as her blade ignited with mystic fire.

"I could say the same, but first, a song!" he giggled manically then began singing, "Jack is quiet, down in his box, until someone opens the lid," he started before his body phased out, disappearing into smoke "BOO! Right down in your box again. Jack is quiet down in his box..."

"Oh no..." Kayle muttered as she realized the situation she found herself in.

"Until you open the lid..." his voice turning dark and menacing as dozens of jack in the boxes appeared surrounding her.

Quick to react, Kayle surrounded herself in an unbreakable shield, protecting her from the boxes onslaught of arrows. As the shield faded Shaco appeared again from the shadows, striking her back. Kayle turned to swing but Shaco was quick to disappear again. She healed her wound and stood ready as he appeared once more from above. Kayle cleaved him in half, and as her sword finished its swing, he burst into thousands of knives, pinning her wings to the floor beneath her. She struggled, trying to break free. Suddenly, Shaco appeared over top of her.

"Jack is quiet, down in his box, until you open the lid... BOO!" he taunted before throwing a dagger through the Judicators chest. Blood dripped from the corner of her lips. She stopped moving and laid silently on the cold stone floor...

-To be continued-

Edit/Update Our good friend Gloop is indeed alright, she sent me a revised copy so yay ^.^ now let's all enjoy and get ready, I may be finished with chapter 6 soon

SpongeWaffle

08-16-2011

Well, Morgana's going to be pissed. She didn't even get the chance to see her sister die.

What is she even fighting for?

DarkfirePheonix

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeWaffle View Post
Well, Morgana's going to be pissed. She didn't even get the chance to see her sister die.

What is she even fighting for?

Who? Morgana wants to kills Kayle who's at the moment in a pickle
Kayle is fighting for the League because it's like in her contract
Hope I answered your questions

rEDrEACTION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

pretty good. keep it up.

sarinomu

08-17-2011

I love the story. I'm bookmarking it so keep up the good work! xD

DarkfirePheonix

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarinomu View Post
I love the story. I'm bookmarking it so keep up the good work! xD
:P I'll do just that, wanna get the next Chp out before Talon is released XD

sarinoku

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkfirePheonix View Post
:P I'll do just that, wanna get the next Chp out before Talon is released XD
Hooray! (this is my smurf the other acc got hacked =/)

BuddhistDuelist

08-19-2011

Can't wait dude, keep up the good work.

BuddhistDuelist

08-25-2011

Son I am disappoint, Riot beat you. Where's Chapter 6? I am waiting with baited breath.