[Comic] Ez and Ashe - Manga Style, Updating

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yousosmart

07-10-2011

And there's Garen. Lux going "oops" was kinda funny.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overthinkingly View Post
It's about Lux and Ez.
Doesn't mean Katarina can't show up. After all, Ashe and Garen have shown up already.

Saggins

07-11-2011

Beautiful, with all of the manga cheesyness intact ^_^ .

If riot hires you, and your books are published, I will buy them.

FrostMagi

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendrevard View Post
Anime & manga addict reporting. And man, I must tell you this, if you are not a pro mangaka you definitely should think about it. Your art style is both detailed and clean, heck I've read many officially released mangas that weren't even close to you in terms of art style. Keep it up, I'm itching to read some more! (Starts dreaming about a weakly LoL manga *_*).
You know what, I did use to draw manga for magzines before I decided to come to US pursuing my degree in animation. I once thought about going to Japan, but their recent animes are quite lame. On the contrary, the animation and comics in US, even though I'm not quite used to that style, is seemly much more energetic. And that's why I wanna learn here in America.

Still trying hard to adapt American style

EmissaryVen

Emissary of the League

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostMagi View Post
You know what, I did use to draw manga for magzines before I decided to come to US pursuing my degree in animation. I once thought about going to Japan, but their recent animes are quite lame. On the contrary, the animation and comics in US, even though I'm not quite used to that style, is seemly much more energetic. And that's why I wanna learn here in America.

I guess I'm entitled to say "bingo" then. Well, after all those different manga I've seen it was clear for me you weren't an amateur. ^^ Did you draw anything I would know? :>

And for to not offtop so much: your explanation why Lux acted so against Garen made my day.

Yousosmart

07-11-2011

Quote:

Well, it's good to know you're experienced at the art. Nice.

Yeah, I've been noting the oversexualization of some manga and animes lately. It's getting a little ridiculous. Glad to see some people don't need *** appeal to make good art.

SethCypher

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousosmart View Post

Yeah, I've been noting the oversexualization of some manga and animes lately. It's getting a little ridiculous. Glad to see some people don't need *** appeal to make good art.
The golden age of anime/manga was back when they would hand draw everything instead of computerized cel shading that is kind of overused in today's anime.

FrostMagi

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousosmart View Post

Yes we don't need those things. At least we can not rely on that. That's what I believe in.

Yousosmart

07-11-2011

Quote:
Yes we don't need those things. At least we can not rely on that. That's what I believe in.
Qft, man. That's why manga like Bleach has been so successful over several years. It shows some cleavage once in a while, but doesn't do it every issue.

Icuonuez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggins View Post
Beautiful, with all of the manga cheesyness intact ^_^ .

If riot hires you, and your books are published, I will buy them.
I second this notion.