[Comic] Ez and Ashe - Manga Style, Updating

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrostMagi

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobotimusprime View Post
I'm sorry if this has been posted already (50 pages, excuse my lack of patience) but manga is usually read from right to left so...

You might want to consider that if you ever do continue this (PLEASE DO).

Really great art...
Lux has waifu potential, TURN HER INTO A TSUNDERE :3
Japanese people once argue that "from right to left" is the best way to draw manga bla bla bla bla......which has no scientific proof, at all. The only reason they doing this is because in ancient China (which had a great influence on asian culture) people used to write and read from right to left (the lines are written vertically as well). Japanese has kept such a tradition till today. Even now when you visit a Japanese bookstore you will find many books (serious literature, usually) are written in this way. In one word, its all about habbit. Many manga drawn by Chinese and South Korean are read from left to right, while it doesn't deduct its readability.

I know it's a bit weird but you will get used to it lol

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Lux makes epic face. This is brilliant! Did you learn yourself/what do you use, as in materials/soft?

Obsidian Stone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-24-2011

This makes me smile in so many ways. If you're planning on expanding the fight between Ashe and Ez, I think you should have Tryndamere come to Ashe's rescue when/if Ez defeats her. Well, there are a number of ways that could go, but you should turn it into a team-fight somehow : D
Just ideas! Keep up the completely amazing art. Also, I'd love to help you with grammar, although ti seems like there's not much for you to improve.

Exitusx

07-24-2011

Yep.. We need more.

Kagege

07-24-2011

Lololol this is awesome XD continue it!

Super61

07-24-2011

No! I wanna be lux's Boyfriend! T.T

ChouCho

07-24-2011

I'm still waiting for more pages >:I

Zack1996

07-24-2011

"straight and intelligent"
The forum disagrees.

EzXLux is pretty awesome though.

FrostMagi

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack1996 View Post
"straight and intelligent"
The forum disagrees.

EzXLux is pretty awesome though.
Taric will remind unchanged.

silverbleed

07-24-2011

Can't wait for the next page! I wanna see where Ez and Lux conversation go. *excited* I'm a fan~