[Comic] Ez and Ashe - Manga Style, Updating

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Nice Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicFrogNinja View Post
There are no bushes
Lux

alphaJackal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

This makes me happy.

Nipples McTwisty

07-14-2011

You, sir, need to be recognized for this. @Riot: Give this man a job. I would religiously check a LoL comic for updates.

Amariithynar

07-14-2011

Oh. my. God. THIS IS AMAZING. You need to be hired and turn this and other story lines into official Riot Games webcomics.

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

07-14-2011

I think you should throw some Rammus in there somewhere.

PlasmicSword

07-14-2011

Heh, Garen's in trouble...

Although, I think I know how he feels. I keep checking this thread a couple times every day to see if there's a new page posted or not.

FrostMagi

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmicSword View Post
Heh, Garen's in trouble...

Although, I think I know how he feels. I keep checking this thread a couple times every day to see if there's a new page posted or not.
Thx for supporting

Well I've got classes this summer so I have to spend time on my assignments. You can check daily or every 2 days for new pages I suppose.

Yaezakura

07-14-2011

Your art really is quite good. You should totally find a hosting service and do a full LoL webcomic or something. Especially if the writing stays as funny as it's turning out in this Lux/Garen story.

And I said it before, but it deserves repeating. I really love your depiction of Lux. I just want to snuggle her to death she's so cute.

MajesticRaven

07-14-2011

Ha...there's no mission, he's just creepin on his sister. I like how the relationship is going, and the art-work is incredible. Lux's expressions are giving me these big grins and that poor vanguard is just...awkwardly there. So great XD

EmissaryVen

Emissary of the League

07-15-2011

Great 4th page! Awesome development and dialogue. And yeah, that poor vanguard in the middle of all this. ^^ Keep up the great work FrostMagi! And good luck on your assignments as well.