gangplank = esc than end game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OHEMGEitzMIKE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

im gonna start doing that everytime i play against one -.- he starts off with a redbuff that parely can apply it? last time i checked it was a passive called groak soaked blade. that was a very bad move riot. i mean this champ is ruining my gaming experience 0.0

Swehh

07-06-2011

+1
I Agree, he needs to be how he used to be.

iTUNA

07-06-2011

gp does kind of steamroll through games if he isnt shut down. but a competent gp player eats so many lemons that u can never keep him down.

Myrmidont

07-06-2011

z focus fire es hard no?

with z cc spamming all at once es no good c? z cc need to be spread thin like love, ze dmg es focused hard n fast...like love c?

ho ho wi wi ze french speekz ze lang waagh of luv wi?

(My most heart felt apologies to any French reading this)

RittervomNie

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHEMGEitzMIKE View Post
im gonna start doing that everytime i play against one -.- he starts off with a redbuff that parely can apply it? last time i checked it was a passive called groak soaked blade. that was a very bad move riot. i mean this champ is ruining my gaming experience 0.0

Lol in not balanced around normal games or low elo. In that case GP would be to strong - but Trynda and Akali would be concidered muh more imba!

In mid and high elo however GP has a spot now... But in no way OP! Take xin- he can do the same job as gp... Fast juggle and mighty ganks. But is is much tankier as well!

Also take into account that no hero is sooooo easyly countered by one single item like GP.
A thronmail makes all his damage reduced by half - but we hill get 30% of the original damage back as magic damage!
This damage reflection works on parrrley and it means he does himself more than 300 damage parrrleying you.

GP is so hard contered by thornmail that even an ashe with damage items only except a thornmail can 1v1 him without even using her ult at all...

Cloud Potato

07-06-2011

Wow, I can hit you with a 7% slow every 5 seconds. Nerf me! Don't mind that I die within seconds or anything.

Ash Roxies

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigwig View Post
gp does kind of steamroll through games if he isnt shut down. but a competent gp player eats so many lemons that u can never keep him down.
nah he eats orange

MarcusGraves

07-06-2011

*yawn* another GP OP topic because people don't know how to handle him

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Parlley hits crazy hard.

hotbuffguy

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boozer View Post
Parlley hits crazy hard.
Parrrley damage was changed 3 patches ago where people were crying he was UP