Fiddles fear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demoseth

07-05-2011

As someone who has played with and against Fiddlesticks I find his fear to be completely rediculous, tenacity appears to have no effect on it and in my opinion 3 seconds is WAY TOO LONG! anyone else got something to say about it?

PureLantic

07-05-2011

I was geting killed by fid

But then I ate some oranges and it was k.

BL4CKPikachu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Dont 1vs1 against fiddle hes weak but his fear, his heal and his silence make pretty tough try to make ehim chasee u and gank him with your team mates just go up against hin if u are not u sure you can make it out

GameZombie

07-05-2011

check most other cc's and they are just about the same

SnowyField

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumking View Post
Maybe a slow... but stun, suppression, and other immobilization ones are usually 2 seconds or even less... Do you know how long 3 seconds is? just count... and now fear makes you USELESS for that amount of time. Next imagine how much damage can be done in 3 seconds...-

Emilio Katrea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumking View Post
They are NOT the same.

Take as an example Morgana's Black Shield. Some say it's OP, and you can't do anything to her if she is with BS + Banshees.

Now take a look at fiddle. Your Black Shield AND Banshees have gone WITH ONE SKILL, and you are dancing in Fiddle's ult now. Worst: You can't use Zhonyas.

It seems there is something wrong there. Wasn't Sona the one that made people dance? Why can't I run FROM the fear's source, and not FOR it? Shouldn't this status be named CONFUSION, and NOT FEAR?

tl;dr: Fiddle is OP atm. When the nerf come, ragers will stop to play it to convince riot that he is UP until they make him be OP again.

SamsonGG

07-06-2011

Mercury Tread's.

/QQ thread

Destabilizator

07-06-2011

Rammus' taunt is 3s and it's kinda worse than fiddles fear, offensive-wise. You have to keep in mind that all of other stuns/slows actually do dmg too, Terrify just fears.

Giltia Zero

07-06-2011

Fiddlesticks was nerfed to the point of being one of the worst champs in the game.

And these feeders STILL whine about him.

Really. Should just ban everyone below 800 ELO.

Eppa

07-06-2011

Fiddles fear has no damage at all. Rammus taunt lowers armor and force half the cast to run too him.