CAD Auther hits 10k Referals, Doesnt get to design champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaPeeP

06-30-2011

IT just goes to show just how far Riot has fallen. When the respect between the client and the company starts to deteriorate, its' all downhill from there.

GG Riot, GG :/

JayLinh

Recruiter

06-30-2011

unprofessional on both sides

Hades Manticore

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaytalis View Post
enough for me
Well, my primer has helped 1 person. Thats enough for me to call it a day.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeP View Post
IT just goes to show just how far Riot has fallen. When the respect between the client and the company starts to deteriorate, its' all downhill from there.

GG Riot, GG :/
GG sheep

yaayifications

06-30-2011

j a c k i e

Lightgazer

06-30-2011

Quote:
All expenses paid trip to visit Riot Games and develop a champion with the Riot Design Team
I can understand why this might be misleading, but the reward doesn't say Riot will create your own champion for you.
All it says is that you get to work with the design team and that is what's happening.

TheUlf

06-30-2011

Tim Buckley can't write a webcomic, you really think he could design a champion?

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaayifications View Post
j a c k i e

DJ Radix

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verise View Post
Yea, he wants to make a spider shark? Screw that, I can see why Riot doesn't allow TOTAL free reign on people designing champions. Pretty sure they'd take some feedback and help guide him along to making a champion.

It's like me getting 10k referrals and I go in and design a champion to look like Hitler. Not gonna fly bro.

Edit: Also, he's a pedophile.
Phreak doing he summoner spotlight...

"We tried to stop this champion from being released, but Tim Buckles got this Australian Law Student who Knows His Stuff, and we were contractually obligated to let him make Hitler the Holocaster. Please understand, we neither endorse nor support this champion. We most especially don't support his voice-over work. Sadly, his abilities are completely OP. Again, our hands are tied. The Australian put the hammer down. We plan to introduce a special, 5th ban for all ranked play, reserved just for him. Sadly, we regret that this may spell an end to normal unranked play, as this champion will not only win every match but also cause his own teammates to lose--guaranteeing uniform loss for everyone in the match. We deeply apologize. Australia made us do it."

EvilVegan

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
He's been playing for months and should already be 30 by now.
He's probably level 30, but he still likes to send dirty pictures to level 13 players.