Wanna read something interesting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gundaime Kai

10-18-2011

Sorry, all I have is my thoughts about the patch.

Hextech Gunblade
Attack Damage reduced to 40 from 60
Ability Power reduced to 70 from 75
Life Steal reduced to 15% from 20%
Spell Vamp reduced to 20% from 25% and is now UNIQUE

WHAT???!

WHAT???!

So... I am an avid Akali player. Personally, I believe that she isn't truly OP, but ever since Dominion came out, she's seen a lot more play... until ppl started banning her. Her abilities are actually very nice for an assassin. I think the people that complain the most are the ppl that play the squishier champions... or those that don't know how to counter her. But, then again, I play her a lot and besides intense CC, I see no way to counter her because she's a hybrid. If you want to balance Akali, nerf her passive a bit. And why the hell does she have stealth?

Ok no but seriously the main reason I made this is because I saw Gunblade and said WHAT??!! WTF Riot... WTF. Just... I'm speechless. Someone please help me find the words to emphasize the wtf feeling in my gut right now. -_-

lawlamanjaro

10-18-2011

gunblade was mathematically the most cost effective item by a lonnggg shot it needed to be nerfed a bit

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Nerf Akali!

Nerfs Gunblade. Says it's better.

Akali now gets WotA.

PROBLEM NOT ****ING SOLVED YET.

Cavan

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlamanjaro View Post
gunblade was mathematically the most cost effective item by a lonnggg shot it needed to be nerfed a bit
Starks with 5 AD on your team. getting mah moneys worth