Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Sun Tzu's: The Art of LOL (Unfinished v2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brokenglasses123

06-30-2011

I am still working on this guide and was looking for some feedback to help improve it. Please comment. (^_^) http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gameguide/1059-sun-tzu-s-the-art-of-lol-unfinished-v2.xhtml

ryzeonline

06-30-2011

I liked it the first time, and I like it the second time. It's very much what we're about over at SpiritGamers.org (in fact, I believe Unseenstalkr features the Art Of War in his SpiritGamers video trailer )

I whole-heartedly support this, love that you're making it, and I have compiled some Art Of War quotes if you're interested, I can send them

brokenglasses123

06-30-2011

@SpiritSentient, Thanks, I can see from the intro video that your fans of Sun Tzu's The Art of War over at SpiritGamers. Maybe we could play sometime.

Feal free to post those quotes those Art of War quotes here. Though they may already be in the guide somewhere.

ryzeonline

06-30-2011

Definitely, brokenglasses123! If you send me an email I can forward you the SpiritGamers Newsletter or you can check the SpiritGamers Forums and come out to our "Get To Know You Game" happening today, 3 hours from now! Woo! Or show up in the "spiritgamers" LoL In-Game Chatroom ( http://spiritgamers.org/join-in-game-chat/ (http://spiritgamers.org/join-in-game-chat/) )

If not, friend me anyway and we'll play a game

“He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.”
“For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.”
“One defends when his strength is inadequate, he attacks when it is abundant”
“If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near.”
Secret operations are essential in war; upon them the army relies to make its every move.”
“You have to believe in yourself. ”
“An entire army can be demoralized and it’s general deprived of presence of mind.”
There are roads [the commander] should not take, armies he should not attack, walled cities he should not assault, territories he should not contest for... ”
“All warfare is based on deception.”
...and lots more

brokenglasses123

06-30-2011

@SpiritSentient, Will not be able to play in 3 hours, but will add you.

Think I have most of those quotes or something close to them. Don't remember ever seeing the 5th quote, but might be in some different translation. Thanks, see you in game.