100% working LoL MAPHACK, legit! NO SCAM + more FREE hacks!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souul Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

Hello Community,

I discovered 100% working LOL hacks! Read about them here.

1- LoL Map Hack v1.25.75: open a new tab in your browser and go to Consumables(.)com, look for the 'Vision Ward' and 'Sight Ward' links. Click any of them to order online NOW!. The delivery is INSTANT for the cost of only $125 and $75 respectively. CONGRATULATIONS on your new map hack that reveals ANYWHERE on the map for you and your team!

2- NGUOLH Hack: This hack allows you and your team to win most - if not all - matches no matter who you are going against or how bad you have farmed. It even works if the enemy carry is extremely fed! NGUOLH = Never Give Up Or Lose Hope, and keep farming and turtling because who knows, you just might win when the enemy team makes a mistake.

I will post more hacks later as I discover them! I hope these are enough for now.

Thanks for reading,
-Souul Reaper.

USER SUBMITTED HACKS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Well since we're giving up all this information (I hope Riot doesn't see it), I've discovered a hack as well.

Survivability Hack v.0.0.1 - This hack allows your fed carry to survive a team fight for more than three seconds. By installing an item from the folder /Shop/Defense/, you can apply to your carry copious amounts of armor, health, or magic resistance. One of these files even applies a spell shield!

Vendicta

06-30-2011

ok

BojaNNNN

06-30-2011

lol this guy is so mad.

Souul Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BojaNNNN View Post
lol this guy is so mad.
you're not buying wards are you?

Arkzus

06-30-2011

I don't think people see what you did there.

But I do.

Redenbacher

06-30-2011

Well since we're giving up all this information (I hope Riot doesn't see it), I've discovered a hack as well.

Survivability Hack v.0.0.1 - This hack allows your fed carry to survive a team fight for more than three seconds. By installing an item from the folder /Shop/Defense/, you can apply to your carry copious amounts of armor, health, or magic resistance. One of these files even applies a spell shield!

Endeavers

07-07-2011

i found a hack too, during game go to consumables and sight wards it lets u see a place in the map!!!!!!

Grukasa

07-07-2011

I found another hack. It's called Rejuv1337 and basically allows you, when you choose certain, arbitrarily selected heroes, to gain HP at will. Some heroes evne let their allies gain HP. This is totally rigged, and Riot will probably hunt down the peoples.

Warrrrax

07-07-2011

You missed the Mother of all MapHacks.

When picking a champ, go to Summoner Skills and find the hidden one that says Clarivoyance.

Then, when the game starts, you can click this hax0r3d spell to reveal the map!