The constant shen nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

REDTEAM22003

06-30-2011

just cc him

Tweek Tweakk

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCratios View Post
btw the global ulti rework, kinda means they might remove almost all of them btw.

but dont take my word for it.
that would really suck if they did that. In that past people would suck it up and deal with the fact that 3 champions could teleport to wherever they wanted. Now since more and more new people arrived, qqing has begun and we're losing some of the greatest ults in the game.

If they want to nerf something, nerf the tanky/dps champs, because they just make tanks useless.

Tweek Tweakk

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCratios View Post
btw the global ulti rework, kinda means they might remove almost all of them btw.

but dont take my word for it.
Well global ult rework doesnt really mean removing the global part of it. otherwise they're say "global ult removal" they'll probably change the casting time/damage. Maybe even just make it so you cant attack straight away.

I have no idea why they want to remake global ults. In the past we had no problem with them. If tf ulted we'd stand near a tower or run in the opposite direction to where he's meant to tele. If shen ulted we'd attack the champ even harder or retreat depending on how low our hp is. If panth ulted we'd stand in the middle and laugh until he came down, then we'd just kill him.

KT Samurai

07-02-2011

Shen buffs are incoming.

http://clgaming.net/redtracker/topic/8175/?p=1

Tweek Tweakk

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT Samurai View Post
Awesome! thanks for showing us.

Hopefully they at least increase his ult shield and w. q and e are pretty easy to live with if you have r and w.