Damage = Screen fade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xitras

09-01-2009

I am not sure where to create this topic so if mods want to move it wherever then fine.

Is anyone else annoyed at the fact that when you are getting damaged continuously your outer edges of the screen start fading black. It is really annoying, I understand it is meant to be some sort of a signal but chances are I will know that I am losing hp and I dont need **** like this on my screen while I am in a battle.

EDIT: While I am at it, I don't like the fact that the screen turns black and white when I die, at least it should be an option, not something forced upon you.

ERazER

09-01-2009

Completely agree.

SilverSoultaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-01-2009

For your first part, I agree that this should be an option to enable/disable. I personally love that I can tell the moment I'm taking damage.

The black and white fading is the beginning of another thing that shows how you died, and other things while you are dead. The other features of this are not yet implimented, and when they are this feature will probably be much less annoying.

shdw

09-01-2009

yeah on/off option should sort it. thats basicaly how whole league of legends should work. lot of optional stuff.

however my experience is that if i see screen going red im usually dead anyway. :]

Viandante

09-04-2009

Well, like the UI I'd like to be able to scale it.

I mean, I find it useful but just too big. I'd like to have a smaller fade!