Singed late game survivability is absurd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gilder

Senior Member

06-29-2011

What? singed has no initiation or cc? His ulti makes him really fast and makes him tanky perfect for initiating. He has his glue. That is a cc and helps initiate. His poison is a slight cc as you can usually make the enemy go around it. I also always get rylais thus my poison is a slow as well. Singed is tanky enough with his ulti to not need tank items early game. You can usually get RoA and Rylais and use the HP from those to have enough survivability until later on. With Ulti and boots of swiftness you are hard to catch. Singed can be both a good tank or tanky dps. Depending on how good or bad my team is vs theirs I can tank well building mage tank with items listed above + hourglass and abyssal followed by a deathcap. 1k flings, 300dps poison, and probably around 70% resistance with ulti.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxXRazgrizXxX

Senior Member

06-29-2011

Singed is well-balanced. He has a straightforward build that makes him relatively strong throughout mid and late game. ROA is a great item for him that simply keeps his DPS up while he build more AP and Mana with Archangel's Staff for sustained poison (and extra health btw), and finally Armor/MR with either FoN or Frozen Heart.

I've seen a Singed go that build with a Will of the Ancients. He'd run through the enemy creep wave, then initiate. He'd take more than twice his HP in damage but survive because of the leeching health from his poison trail on the minion wave. It was one of the most incredible things I've seen a Singed player do. 5 v 1 and he took it like a champ.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidgarHeretic

Member

06-29-2011

I had a Singed on my team just last game, and he had the highest deaths on the team with 15. He has to get close range just to even smack something. And if people follow Singed and die that is their own fault. I think he needs the survivability.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gilder

Senior Member

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXRazgrizXxX View Post
Singed is well-balanced. He has a straightforward build that makes him relatively strong throughout mid and late game. ROA is a great item for him that simply keeps his DPS up while he build more AP and Mana with Archangel's Staff for sustained poison (and extra health btw), and finally Armor/MR with either FoN or Frozen Heart.

I've seen a Singed go that build with a Will of the Ancients. He'd run through the enemy creep wave, then initiate. He'd take more than twice his HP in damage but survive because of the leeching health from his poison trail on the minion wave. It was one of the most incredible things I've seen a Singed player do. 5 v 1 and he took it like a champ.
I main singed. You don't need AA. I think its a wasted item. Just my opinion. ROA is really all the mana he needs. If you need more you can build frozen heart but I don't even bother with that usually.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxXRazgrizXxX

Senior Member

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilder View Post
I main singed. You don't need AA. I think its a wasted item. Just my opinion. ROA is really all the mana he needs. If you need more you can build frozen heart but I don't even bother with that usually.
True, but you ever build an AA and spam your Q on and off for about a minute? It's funny because we're talking about 1000 extra mana and 250 Health with it... in a minute. And all you have to pay is about 12 carbohydrates spamming your Q with your pinky :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuther

Senior Member

06-29-2011

Get a Banshee's Veil. Imagine Singed's player being extremely frustrated, which they will.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carnack

Senior Member

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tserris View Post
Firstly, Singed is in no way a tank. He lacks any form of initiation ability and his only form of crowd control simply chucks a champion slightly behind him but in no way disables the target.
Ashe when tossed into a dogpile gets pretty disabled.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carnack

Senior Member

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXRazgrizXxX View Post
True, but you ever build an AA and spam your Q on and off for about a minute? It's funny because we're talking about 1000 extra mana and 250 Health with it... in a minute. And all you have to pay is about 12 carbohydrates spamming your Q with your pinky :P
At last check Singed's Q does not help crank up Tear OR AA.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jezroth

Senior Member

06-29-2011

wow someone can't play against singed very well
if he's that hard for you to beat then practice and learn how to fight him, others don't seem to have the same problem as you to the extent anyways


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamondragan

Senior Member

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Kaboom View Post
He just bull rushes my team and we're screwed.
Wtf he's also stealing jobs! Alistar is supposed to do that...

*chirping crickets*

SHUT UP I KNOW IT WAS LAME!