Singed late game survivability is absurd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Louie Kaboom

06-29-2011

I can't touch the SOB with AD or AP chars I play. He just bull rushes my team and we're screwed. Had Singed on my team do the same thing and carry us.

Even more so than Mundo, Singed goes where ever the hell he pleases with no consequence.

Carnack

06-29-2011

He's a tank. He's not supposed to be killed easily.

If Singed carried 1: Your team kinda blew and 2: So did the other team.

Louie Kaboom

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnack View Post
He's a tank. He's not supposed to be killed easily.

If Singed carried 1: Your team kinda blew and 2: So did the other team.
I know he's a tank. But I don't have this issue with other tanks except for maybe a very well fed Morde. This has been commonplace with Singed players.

ASYLUM101

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Kaboom View Post
I know he's a tank. But I don't have this issue with other tanks except for maybe a very well fed Morde. This has been commonplace with Singed players.
So...super fed rammus, alistar, and shen are easy to kill?

I dunno...sounds kinda fishy to me. Singed is a tank, he does his job well. And like Amumu and Mundo,, he can dish out damage while soaking it.

I forget who

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

It's kinda true. I got bored of using Singed because he's really easy and unkillable. The worst part is when you're thrown into a crappy team and sit there tanking while your teammates do nothing... You flip someone towards them so they can kill them (Ashe, Kog, Yi, Malzahar, etc.) and the whole team runs away.

magzillas

06-29-2011

Unkillable? Even Dyrus dies as Singed. His ult makes him super tanky, but that's not really a unique Singed trait. Singed does what a tank should even with a taunt: messes up the enemy team's positioning, catches people, helps keep enemies off his carries, and lives. Sounds like a well built tank to me.

Tserris

06-29-2011

Firstly, Singed is in no way a tank. He lacks any form of initiation ability and his only form of crowd control simply chucks a champion slightly behind him but in no way disables the target.

He is however a perfect example of a Tanky dps, he survives very long and deals noteworthy damage during that period of time. Difficult to kill with moderate damage but lacks initiation skills and CC = tanky dps.

That said, being in the category of a tanky dps I do agree he has more survive-ability than he ought to. However he also sports the lowest immediate damage capabilities of all the tanky dps champions -he has the highest long term damage capability (should noobs chase him).

Generally I see Singed's buy a RoA first... This should be the first indicator that he is not a tank -you don't see Rammus buying a RoA simply because his powerball and ult have AP ratios.

Also, downvoting doesn't make me wrong -just ask a Riot employee. Or just watch his spotlight, clearly states that he's a tanky dps.

Jason Joestar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

nothing wrong with singed. if you made him killable, he wouldn't be singed anymore.

Shakari

06-29-2011

Well,...

1 - singed is no TANK! Riot said this!
2 - he is really OP! Any champ that rapes ALL with just "1 kind" of item is op! As Xin, with just atck spd...Singed just buy swift boots and RoA...**** all! Nerf him!

NakedGranny

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
So...super fed rammus, alistar, and shen are easy to kill?

I dunno...sounds kinda fishy to me. Singed is a tank, he does his job well. And like Amumu and Mundo,, he can dish out damage while soaking it.
super fed Rammus and Shen aren't nearly as disruptive as Singed is. Fling is a huge huge threat, and there is no strategy available to counter it -- if you CC him, you've wasted your cooldown on a tank and done no damage, but if you don't CC him, he'll Fling someone and they WILL die. his poison does WAY too much damage, and his Adhesive is too strong a snare, it might as well be a 5 second AoE root.

Singed needs his ult nerfed into the ****ing ground, his poison damage scaling halved and his Fling / Adhesive cooldowns doubled.

end of discussion.