Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

PVP.net suggesttion and a camera question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi everyone. This is my first thread. I've been playing LoL for a couple of months now and really love it. I just pre-ordered yesterday and I'm pretty excited about play this on release
annnyway, to get to my point:

I was looking around and could not find a thread anywhere about there being a leader-board for the game. Maybe a different tab in the .net window. Also even have something like on Xbox live where there is a separate friends list leader-board (comparing wins/kills/deaths etc)

Also I have been having a hard time playing certain casters in the game. I cannot see as far as I need to and moving the camera around is a pain as I have to push the edge of the screen with my mouse. Is there not a way to move the entire screen by like clicking the middle mouse button or holding some keys?? I know most RTS games have this and it helps me a ton.

Any feedback would be great. Thanks for reading!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrow keys move the camera, also if moving using the edge scrolling feature is too hard, try getting used to a higher cursor speed it should be pretty intuitive and the only reason i can think that its not is if your mouse dpi or cursor speed is too low.